Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Nekko mass rdm

Go down 
+4
Mubbey
_Genesis
FunK
FlyPiggyBanks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Name of admin/player: Long list here guys so
Nekkoless
STEAM_0:1:30655661
KickButtYoda
STEAM_0:1:37751748
Cosmo
STEAM_0:0:53728315
illidansblade
STEAM_0:0:43031282
Nisrous
STEAM_0:0:50616376
Uzi
STEAM_0:1:51767643

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : They all mass rdmed because of the uncommon sense of the laws, as follows, Government banker must have dog house on his head or kos, people must have butt buddies or kos, if you win lottery means kos, you must crouch the streets or kos, you must consent to random searches or kos. Plus many of them spawned killed. I counted they all the people they killed together from the laws they amounted up to 55+ people they killed because of the laws(they are still killing people right now). rules they broke are, Spawn kill, Common sense, and a bunch of other ones like mass rdm. Look on the "name mass rdm" screen shots to see everyone and you can also see the law board. Now there is a new mayor and he has a new law board also in the screen shots.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031981625/screenshots/
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Those laws are borderline unfair/fail. But if everyone is enjoying themselves then why not? Those types are laws are fun to have once in a while.

If you really hate those laws you can A). Ask the Mayor politely to change them. B). Start a Rebellion, declare war, and be a pain in the ass against the Government, or C). Get a bunch of people to complain, and if enough do, an admin will or at least should deal with the problem immediately.

I was on the server as well, and I was trying to be a pain in the ass for them. *Wink Wink*
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm

-support. Some of the laws might have been "overkill", but Snackk's right. They're fun. if it's a HUGE problem an admin will deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 pm

- Support. All you are doing is complaining.. Learn to have fun please, No one else is complaining. You never even asked to stop. All you did was beak the rules.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Still though there has to be a line to how far they can go.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm

- support
Learn to have fun. All i have seen from you is complain complain complain. You tell people they are breaking the rules and act like you own the server.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:42 pm

-support Hey piggy guess what stop your bitching and take that tampon out,ok? Reread the laws and rules **Hint Hint**
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:11 pm

This is an OLD post. That was very disrespectful by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Requestclose
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Rain wrote:
-support Hey piggy guess what stop your bitching and take that tampon out,ok? Reread the laws and rules **Hint Hint**

Before you necro an old thread again, please use some common sense. Look at the post date. Don't reply to old threads or it'll be a forum ban.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Nekko mass rdm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekko mass rdm   Nekko mass rdm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekko mass rdm
Page 1 of 1