Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Cosmo's Staff Application

Go down 
+13
Sorren
Aster
Gecko_Echo
Blar321
Jeff Da Killer
Bacdee
maxman
RangeMeBlue
KickButtYoda
Psyche
Briz
_Genesis
Cosmo
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

Cosmo's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:00 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:superstr8123/Cosmo/STEAM_0:0:53728315

2. Something unqiue about you:IM FREAKING AWESOME and my dog is afraid of my cat Very Happy

3. Age:13

4. Previous Experience:Mafia Rp Moderator ;D

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay:I am a fun player! I'm serious when I need to and I know when to have fun.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes. I check them frequently and i understand them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes and i like to talk over type Very Happy

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Me because i love my life

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?A Bannana because its long and you know why ;D Giggity

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Never

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I think there should be a spiderman job because everybody needs a hero raid partner

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?:Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I love video games gmod is my favorite i play 4 different instruments i owned a minecraft server for 6 months
but didnt have enough money to keep it up and im a boss a** bi*ch Very Happy

Thank you for your time reading my application.
14 +support , 1 +/-neutral , 1(but he said disregard it ) -support

Last edited by Cosmo on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 pm

+support, Great player, knows the rules, very fun to raid with Smile
Back to top Go down
Briz
Briz

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm

+support Fun guy to play with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 pm

+support
Love this kid. Although he messes around a lot, he can really buckle down and get serious when he needs to be. Would make a great staff member.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

+support

Make this guy Admin, He is a Pleasant player who can keep a cool head in a tight situation. He also has the name of Timmy's fairy god father, which is epic in and of itself XD
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

+support Fun, but serious when he needs to be. Knows the rules well. MAKE HIM MOD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maxman

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:02 pm

+support Awesome player,deserves mod,fun to play with
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 am

thanks max
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

-support

Just kinda a dick. Everything he's said to me has been mean spirited. I called him homie (I say homie ironically) and he started saying why I can't say homie. Later he was raiding the pd and when he killed me he was like "get recked". I really don't like the immaturity. And don't think I'm just butthurt that he killed me. I really couldn't care less, I just don't think someone like this should be a moderator on this server.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Bacdee im sorry you feel this way but i never said you couldn't say "homie" i was just saying we couldn't be homie's because the cp's are my enemy in game i was just rp'ing and about me saying get wrecked it was just because i couldn't be leave i made that shot and i was so pumped again im sorry you feel that way and have a good day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Disregard my statement for now. I'll make another one if I feel necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Da Killer
User

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Why so bacon?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Da Killer
User

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 pm

+support showed me around, Nice player, Fun To Base With, Shoul Be Mod Already :-)
Back to top Go down
Blar321

Blar321

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:32 pm

+support Awesome kid, Fun to play with, would help the server allot NEEDS MOD NOW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gecko_Echo
User

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 pm

+support Fun to play with, explained the rules of Role Play. Bet he'd be a amazing mod.
Back to top Go down
Aster
User

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 pm

+support Helped me learn what the heck was even going on, and gave me tips on base building.
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:04 pm

+support just a great guy to play with in general
Back to top Go down
Acero
User
Acero

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 am

+support All around fun player, but put me up for adoption. RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/YeAugmentedArchive/
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm

-/+ support I have seen you play good and bad I will re-cast my vote when I come up with a final decision
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:17 pm

+support. Would make an excellent operator. Fun to rp with and has a bad ass custom class!
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:15 pm

+support cool guy, fun to play with, know the rules, would make a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo's Staff Application   Cosmo's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmo's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1