Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

FeaR Cappy Staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeaR Cappy

FeaR Cappy Staff app Empty
PostSubject: FeaR Cappy Staff app   FeaR Cappy Staff app I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:45 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: FeaR Cappy STEAM_0:0:136300236

2. Something unique about you:Im am an ambidextrous

3. Age:14

4. Previous Experience: Defconnations, and some other games not included with Gmod.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Just someone you can rely on and trust. I can help the community grow and make sure its a better place

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, multiple times as everytime I logged on when I first joined I read the whole thing

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes about 2 times

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Paul walker, I dont really know why I just have always looked up to him

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A raspberry because who doesnt lover raspberries.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like a invortory slot and a perma weapon feature, that you could unbox from crates by buying them with ingame money

14. Which server are you applying for?: The New dark matter Rp server

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: As I was an admin on other servers in gmod and other games the community always had liked me, the only time I ever had a problem when being an admin was when I was gone for about 2 weeks because my motherboard actually fried. Other than that I live in New York, and enjoy biking, boxing, and playing Football.
Back to top Go down

FeaR Cappy Staff app
Page 1 of 1