Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Zorac877's Staff App!

Go down 
+9
I am the nightmare
Curry
IonNova
Cogger
Donaghy
Person
AnotherAtheist
Headhunter9002
Zorac877
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorac877
Zorac877

Zorac877's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:28 am

Welp, its finally here. Please speak honestly in responses Razz !

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Zorac877 (STEAM_0:0:78750820)

2. Something unique about you: I play trumpet for high school band. I am also actively enlisting in the National Guard (MOS: 25B)

3. Age: 17

4. Previous Experience: I was admin, god, and mod on a few DarkRP servers (Two closed, one moved). I was admin on a Sandbox server. I also own my own server that i host from my home, It is Sandbox, Cinema, and Murder.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I feel that i can have a positive yet firm attitude towards rule breakers. I play late at nights and some all nighters. So when the minges come out someone would be here.

6. Have you read the rules? I read it actively for changes.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Many times.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, good quality at that.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Even with his recent passing. I would have to say Robin Williams. Wonderful person. Amazing actor. Family man. Fan of Legend of Zelda.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a Mango. Tasty, juicy, a lot to eat.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like to see more community events. Like mini-games, scavenger hunt, or something to bring people together (Insert sap story here)

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Ive been on this server on a constant basis since February (566.43 hr). Ive seen its ups and its downs. I would really like to be able to give back to it by being able to help with troubled times.  I love you 

Thank you for taking time to read my staff app. It really took a lot for me to make this.

+Support: 12 +/-Neutral: 0 -Support: 0

Last edited by Zorac877 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:44 am

+Support clean player epic rper
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 am

+Support

Zorac would be a great addition to the staff list.

He's funny, kind, knows the rules quite well, and can be serious when he needs to be. He's a great RPer and I believe he'd handle sits well.

IMO, finally. It's finally here, and I hope to see you on FunK's next staff update.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 am

+support

He wasn't staff? So all those staff messages about baddies on the server that I typed when no other staff was on we're just me talking to a brick wall... Wow. This is my second time doing this... My first try isn't popping up for me because somehow me and Headhunter posted at the same time so the first didn't go through... The first will pop up one day
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:40 am

+Support He is really rude "I'm not mean you faggot" - Zorac877

Nah all jokes aside this guy would be great for a staff position, he knows all the rules pretty much of the back of his hand. He is also very good at RP and I know could handle being an operator very well.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 pm

+suppport
Its about god damn time.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm

+Support

WAITED LONG ENOUGH DIDYA? geez.... inconsiderate little...

jk. Zorac though he may seem insensitive and mean sometimes, is legitimately a good guy. He follows the rules and like he said, hes on late at night when most of us are sleeping but some people are night owls. Good luck Zorac Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Curry
User

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:12 pm

+Support

Zorac knows the rules and is on late into the night. He would be perfectly capable of being an operator
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

+support I think zorac is a good player he helps in sits a lot when he is asked he is more than happy to do it he sometimes gets mad and goes off the rails sometimes but i'm sure he will get better
Back to top Go down
Size Matters
User
Size Matters

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:29 pm

+support Finally! good player knows the rules!
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:54 pm

+support Yeah I know it's blue, sue me.

Anyway since my other two posts didn't want to send/post, I'm just gonna say one thing. He a good boi toy if you know what I'm saying Wink .

Well all joking aside, I think Zorac would make a great staff member. He's friendly to people (even if he doesn't enjoy them too much), know's basically all there is to know about the server, and is all around a good person. So yeah. Big doggy
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 am

+Support

He knows the rules like the back of his hand. I remember when I was applying for operator I talked to him about his opinion on it. We went into a long-ish discussion about all the rules and how long we have been on the server. He is a great RP player and does what he can to better the server. He has helped me from time to time catch trouble makers.

He certainly deserves to be an OP and I would love to have him with us on the team.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:02 pm

+support Good Knows The Rules, Would Make A Good Staff Member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zorac877's Staff App!   Zorac877's Staff App! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zorac877's Staff App!
Page 1 of 1