Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Socks Staff App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How would you rate me as a player on Dark Matter RP?
1.good
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2.ok
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3.bad
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4. whorable
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
socksthelegi
User

PostSubject: Socks Staff App   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Please at least take part in our little forum community before applying!

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: CoClan|✹ s0cks/Socks/STEAM_0:0:80078291

2. Something unique about you: I can be on late on weekends and sometimes on week days

3. Age:15

4. Previous Experience:I have been Super Admin, Staff Manager and many more ranks on differant servers from dark rp to starwars rp and TTT.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring justice to people who are ruining peoples experience on Dark Matter RolePlay.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the rules.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes, I have.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, but it is really low but I'm looking for a better one.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would want to be my self cause i would rather make a name for myself instead of, not have done anything for myself and because i like my life and don't really want to change it.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Banana because they are straight  

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope never have

12. What country are you in? United States Of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?As of right now i dont really know of anything that i would change beside the needs of more admins/mods sometimes to help out in events

14. Which server are you applying for?:Star wars RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:I really enjoy playing on the server and talking with the players at night on discord. Also just to let you know that when school starts back up i will not be on as often as i am due to the fact i will be busy in the afternoons with sports school work and other things.

Socks Staff App
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Socks.com
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Socks Staff App   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 pm

cool dude... known him for awhile and has been on for awhile now

+Support

Last edited by IDO on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nampn
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Socks Staff App   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

+Support

You were pretty active when you first arrived to the server , but now you don't really come on as much as you used to, and that's understandable.

It looks like you really just want to enforce the rules and prevent people from ruining the fun, and that's great. From what I've seen from you, you're humorous but also pretty mature at times. I just want to see you on more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socksthelegi
User

PostSubject: Re: Socks Staff App   Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:16 pm

You were pretty active when you first arrived to the server , but now you don't really come on as much as you used to, and that's understandable.

In response to that I am not on as much as I was due to School starting and sports but I will try to get on as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Socks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socks Staff App   

Back to top Go down

Socks Staff App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: