Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Day/Night Time on Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warman
Founder
warman

Day/Night Time on Server Empty
PostSubject: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

So I think there should be a day time, night time change. Like during the day time its a regular day on the server. But at night time there is a curfew and the CP's go out and anybody on the street after curfew is AOS. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 am

-support I like the idea, but imagine how annoying that would be. That would be more suitable for a more serious server.

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:48 am

This resembles/basically is a lockdown. Only difference would be the ambiance.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP
Beep Beep Im a Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Snackk wrote:
This resembles/basically is a lockdown. Only difference would be the ambiance.
Ohhh but Snackk, just think about it. Sneaking around at night, popo not being able to see you unless their flashlight was right on you. You're trying to smuggle drugs across town, in the dark, not being able to tell who is who.

OR imagine walking down the street while everyone is inside building, and a man with an AK comes out and says "Drop $500 or you get dropped, right now" The difference from that being in day light, is it adds the feel, that you're actually being mugged. Theres a different feeling from being mugged in broad daylight in the middle of the street, and being mugged in pitch black darkness in the middle of the street.

The ambiance is very important to setting the feel to a players RP experience. No one said that night had to be long, but it would just be a nice implementation to the server.

+support
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 pm

I totally agree with Wombo ^. That seems pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Imagine doing all that with 999 ping. Because that's going to be the feeling if the server can't handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day/Night Time on Server   Day/Night Time on Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day/Night Time on Server
Page 1 of 1