Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

First Official Serious RP Night!

Go down 
+3
mimcczr1
IonNova
FunK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

First Official Serious RP Night! Empty
PostSubject: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:07 pm

So at long last, we're going to ATTEMPT to organize a serious RP night! We're going to need 10 people registered for this event before we actually do it.

What is it?
In simple terms, Serious Roleplay can be compared to real life. Pretend it's basically real life. If you can't do that in real life, you can't do it in Serious RP. Some subtle examples, forever holding down the shift key to travel. Most people in real life WALK.

When is it?
Either Friday, May 23rd or Saturday May 24th. 6pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time. Please use a time converter to figure out when you can start playing.

Event Theme (General Backstory of the Universe at the time of this event, for example, how's the economy? Or how is the political status? Any other outside intervention? (Other nations/countries/etc): We will be voting on this.

General Rules (Some rules are not stated here, such as "READ THE DANG RULES" or "USE COMMON SENSE"):
This event will be revolved around honesty. There will probably will many times you can abuse/failrp, just try not to.
Again, most rules will be lax, but if you're ruining people's RP you'll be banned from the event.
All bases have to be realistic.
If you die, just create a new name and retain all your character traits, but you must start fresh again. Any past connections must be forgotten.
You may only use your microphone if you have a good quality microphone. If we can't understand you or can't hear you, you must type everything out.
More rules will be added later.

Important Notes:
Hunger Mod WILL be enabled.
We will be putting a password that I will message you guys.
We will either be playing on the main server or the East Coast server. We'll let you guys know later.
There will be special custom jobs for your characters if desired.

Applications (You may only make one character):

Character Name:
Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits):
Playermodel:
Backstory (Not too long):
Current Occupation:
What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this):
Anything else you want to add?:
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:32 pm

My character will all depend on the event backstory. Lets figure this out first
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Isn't there a stamina mod somewhere that limits the amount someone can sprint for? That could be useful to limit excessive use of sprinting.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:47 pm

It's a script, but yes. Scripts cost some money though.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Keeping note that Bangclaw will be the map we will be playing the map on...maybe something to do with bandits in the desert, creatures/treasure in the sewer, and a horrible economy for people in the city? I don't know, I'll roll with whatever you guys want.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Character Name: Ionis Novii
Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits): His eyes are seething with authority, hunched over, the kind of tall that makes you feel short tall, Walks with a limp, Deep voice like an elderly soviet leader
Playermodel: Vortigaunt
Backstory (Not too long): Ionis mysteriously appeared in town around 30 years and has been accepted into the general population. Only newcomers think this is an oddity, you know, seeing a alien lifeform in the middle of a deadbeat town. But HEY! Who cares!
Current Occupation: City Advisor/City Therapist
What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this): This is a deadbeat town in the middle of no where. There are plenty of strange sights to see, like the bandits in the desert, and the interesting space man/therapist.
Anything else you want to add?: <3
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Right. I think I have enough to work with.

Character Name: David "The Boss" Murphy
Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits): He has the look of someone who you just can't trust. Shifty eyes, always looking around, as if keeping an eye out for something.
Playermodel: Gman model
Backstory (Not too long): He arrived in this town not too long ago, but after causing some trouble for the local police he faded into obscurity. Some people have recently spotted him back on the streets though.
Current Occupation: "Legitimate Business Owner"
What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this):The suggestion above was pretty good.
Anything else you want to add?: Not now, but this may change.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Character Name: Markus Maximilian Schwartz

Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits): An old German war veteran in his early 50's. Small, round man, who walks with a huff and a puff. Wears a nice suit that seems too big on him and carries spectacles that don't work. Always cautious of those around him, he trusts nobody but himself.

Playermodel: Breen

Backstory (Not too long): As a child he grew up in a grand city from afar in a modest house (lower middle class). Volunteered to serve in the Great War. Was promoted to Staff Sergeant by the end of the war due to connections his family had with some weapon manufacturers who had connections to higher up military personnel. Decided to relieve stress by traveling and came to this town. Wound up getting a job in the police force and ended up being elected Chancellor of the city. Although people have nothing but good deeds to say about Markus, nobody really knows his past.

Current Occupation: Chancellor

What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this): Don't care.

Anything else you want to add?: May chance this character later...
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:06 pm

REMOVED

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Oh yeah, for this serious RP, you guys want Shoot-to-miss? Basically this means in a gunfight you guys shoot, but don't hit the opposing people until both parties agree to what's going to happening. This would lengthen gun-fights and provide chances for other parties to enter RP. (Also, don't spray unless you're suppressing fire with a LMG. Nobody would do that unless they're scared shitless)
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Character Name:Vithorio ‘Big Vith’ Amuso
Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits): Has a weary look to him, has that eire feeling that you know he has done wrong in the past and looks back upon it by covering With warm smiles and short hintling lines of remorse
Playermodel: Spy Or Grim
Backstory (Not too long): Ran the city of Assiassi(realplace) since he was a child, all money goes through him. Money is borrowed from him and all knows that if hey do not pay, They will die... After years in the buisiness he has gotten more ruthless and vital to all around him. He is his own boss, But can be hired to Kill other people as pleased, for a high price...Becuase its clean, and silent.
Current Occupation: Big Man Vith
What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this): Old Time group, Tommy Guns, M14, no future shit..Nice and classic
Anything else you want to add?:If spy, Starts off with Silenced Sniper and Biggest, strongest pistol there is. (executions)...If Grim, Starts off With a Scythe and whatever cewl goodie can be added to that...With the ability to Buy guns off of him and place hits
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Character Name:Oliver Clothesoff
Traits/Characteristics (For example, physical traits):6"2|silver eyes|scar on lip|tattoo on arm|blue clothes|straight face|scruffy beard
Playermodel:Stripped
Backstory (Not too long):Parents Brutally Murdered With A Rock|suicidal since parents death
Current Occupation:Grocery Store Owner
What do you want the Event Theme to be (If you don't care, please state so. Read above for more information on this):I Think No Futuristic Weapons And No One Hit Weapons More Like 10-15 Shot Weapons
Anything else you want to add?:Add Shoot To Miss Please
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:41 am

Will there be another serious rp night?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:44 am

We didn't have enough people for this one Sad
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Well maybe we could try again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official Serious RP Night!   First Official Serious RP Night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Official Serious RP Night!
Page 1 of 1