Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades

Go down 

Hp nade to whom?
Combat medic
Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_lcap60%Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Black Market Dealer
Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_lcap40%Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
(for dem trolls) citizen <--- dont actually do this one
Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_lcap0%Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades Empty
PostSubject: Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades   Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 am

I was talking to our great server owner about some new addons we might be adding in future updates and something about Heath Nades (grenades im too lazy to spell it more then once) came up. We are trying to figure out which class sure get them to sell or what ever. The owner said they might end up on the BMD (black market dealer) which is ok in all but i came up with the great idea that the COMBAT MEDIC should get them. Like come on a grenade that heals it makes perfect sense if the combat medic got them no? Sooo here is what it comes down to i want our, the great DarkMatter RolePlay community to take a vote on what class should get them.

Im pretty sure there was something else i needed to bring up but its late here and i wana got to bed so YOLO
(ill add it late if so)

Thank you for your time and for helping us shape a better DMRP have a great day (night if you read this) lol!

Last edited by Veedohhx on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the pole dont judge me)
Back to top Go down

Our first poll :D BMD or combat medic for hp nades
Page 1 of 1