Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SageGangsta
User

SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization Empty
PostSubject: SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization   SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I suggest that in the F4 menu, you should arrange all the jobs in different categories, like over the cop jobs, there should be a tab called "Government Officials"

Government Officials-
Civil Protection
Peacekeeper
etc.

Dealers-
Gun Dealer
Illegal Arms Dealer
etc.

Crime-
Thief
Mob Boss
Gangster
Abductor
etc.

Ninjas-
Frozen Glacier Ninja
Raging Flame Ninja
etc.

*Extra, but off topic, I just thought about it*- You should give the Yakuza Mob Boss and the Triad Mob Boss the Drug labs.

... If you know where this is going.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization   SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Sage we can look into the tab menu sorting, but we have looked into trying to get a drug mod and it is hard to put in with our current addons. We can look into it for a future update but for the immediate future most likely it will not be implemented.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Neek
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization   SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:03 am

There is an exploit found with the Drug Labs actually. The drugs that the drug labs give players super speed and like 300% hp. This can easily be abused which is why we haven't given anyone the drug lab.

As for the F4 menu, I'll re-arrange the jobs to be more organized sometime soon. But how I organized it now is by rank, regular jobs, VIP jobs, Founder jobs. I personally like the organization by rank, but I can change it if people want. I don't think we can have the categories over the jobs, but I can group the jobs together.

On that note, I also color coded all the jobs that are similar to one color. For example, all Government jobs except the Mayor is Dark Blue, each gang has it's own color, custom jobs are pink, hitmen are light green, etc. I will be editing a topic to include this, most likely the rules topic towards the end.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization   SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:59 am

On a side note about Drugmod is, yes you get 300% movement speed and a shit ton of health but you 1. cant see what your doing 2. cant control if your life depended on it 3. and the best one is 89% of the time you literally drop dead.... just DED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization   SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SageGangsta's suggestions for F4 job organization
Page 1 of 1