Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!

Go down 
+4
Uzi
FunK
Veedohhx
hieupham1999
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:17 am

Well, both of my headsets are ruined now...... Im also getting tired of the turtle beaches's lame durability too! I had to go though x11s and x12s... SOOOO!!!! Any suggestions for some swagged out headsets??? ( I dont mind turtle beaches tongue )
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:05 am

SkullCandy Hesh 2 are what im using now with a cable with a built in mic (sold separately) but before i was using some Logitech headset that works fine and dandy.

What it looks like and crap: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/hesh-black
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 am

Just go buy a $1 mic from China and you'll be good. Not to mention chances are that I made that microphone, along with your ipod and iphone as well. So I guarantee my shitty quality.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Astro A40s are nice
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Misterbundy wrote:
Astro A40s are nice
THOSE ARE LIKE 250! i want something with a reasonable price and good quality.
Back to top Go down
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 pm

I like the steelseries siberia v2, but the mic isn't the best. Should be fine for things like DarkRP, or anything that isn't professional really.
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 am

Well if you want to put the money down for a good headset, i use Logitech g930's and they are the most reliable headset i have ever had
Back to top Go down
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Blade221 wrote:
Well if you want to put the money down for a good headset, i use Logitech g930's and they are the most reliable headset i have ever had

I wouldn't say reliable, even though they have great quality, the wireless part of it kinda sucks. When I had one, it constantly disconnected, which is annoying and can ruin an entire conversation. If there is a wired version where you just plug it in, I would recommend that since it can't disconnect. That is my opinion though, the headset isn't bad, but if you are like me and can't deal with it disconnecting for a period, of about 4 seconds, every now and then, it probably won't be the best buy.
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm

cybersnake00 wrote:
Blade221 wrote:

I wouldn't say reliable, even though they have great quality, the wireless part of it kinda sucks. When I had one, it constantly disconnected, which is annoying and can ruin an entire conversation. If there is a wired version where you just plug it in, I would recommend that since it can't disconnect. That is my opinion though, the headset isn't bad, but if you are like me and can't deal with it disconnecting for a period, of about 4 seconds, every now and then, it probably won't be the best buy.

Mine has never had disconnection issues, i have had these for 2 years now, maybe you didn't get the proper drivers. Headsets are all about what you want too though, because i cant stand when headphones don't go entirely over my ears, or if they are too tight on my head.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Anything below $100 is not worth buying, sorry to say. As far as a model type, that really depends. I like my Triton Warheads because I deal with music and it comes with a mini sound board, but if you just want it for gaming, the $500 price tag is not worth it. Turtle Beaches are really good. There is a reason everyone has them. Turtle Beaches used to make high quality sound cards before they made headsets. However, for whichever you go with, don't get anything under $100. Price needs to match Quality and it almost never does below 100.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 pm

My turtle beaches that were 80$ were worth it for the amount of usage they gave me so i wouldn't say you have to go over 100$ but i can say my Logitech g930 is soooooo nice a good i guess it all depends on what you want, your tastes, and most importantly your budget.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm

I use crappy $1 earphones because the EMI shielding on my front ports are complete garbage so any high quality crap I use on there gets jacked up. Also, the left earphone is broken, so I can't hear from that side. I've gotten used to it now. It's sad I can't use my skull candy earphones or my apple ones, they so gud.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Blade221 wrote:
Hmmmm Now you got me into logitech i was thinking about to get the G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset. What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:22 pm

hieupham1999 wrote:
Blade221 wrote:
Hmmmm Now you got me into logitech i was thinking about to get the G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset. What do you think about it?

Look pretty nice, but it depends if you are ok with the feeling of cloth on your ears, i know it sounds funny but make sure you will be comfortable with the material. Other than that it looks like a good headset, i have never personally used it so i can't give firsthand experience but it seems to be highly rated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!   Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for some Swagtaskelar headsets!!!
Page 1 of 1