Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

More suggestions from SageGangsta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SageGangsta
User

More suggestions from SageGangsta Empty
PostSubject: More suggestions from SageGangsta   More suggestions from SageGangsta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey is there a plugin where you can regenerate health slowly? Like a plugin or a addon or a mod? I played this server once that you if you stop getting hurt for like a minute, you regenerate 1% of health like every 15 seconds. You should add that in your server.

Do not ever add Mad Cow Sweps in, because at some point it just glitches and you can't see your hands, so you'll have to rejoin and it's a pain. I don't know if it's just me or if it's just the Swep problem.

The textscreen limit. I think it should be a little higher, like up to 8 or 10, I think 2 is way too short and people might need more signs up with different rules and they don't want to make one huge textscreen huge.

Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: More suggestions from SageGangsta   More suggestions from SageGangsta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Sage the regeneration seems like a custom code but ill look into it more. About the text screens i haven't heard complaints that people need more text screens or even a use for them so if you can come up with people who need it or more examples we could possible move it up to 3 or 4, but 8-10 is to much because it starts to give more troll potential to text screens.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Neek
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: More suggestions from SageGangsta   More suggestions from SageGangsta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 pm

-support for regeneration. There is a reason why we have doctors/combat medics/medkits.
+/-Neutral for textscreen limit. 3 is the max that I'm going to allow.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More suggestions from SageGangsta   More suggestions from SageGangsta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More suggestions from SageGangsta
Page 1 of 1