Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Genesis's... RE-Application?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

Genesis's... RE-Application? Empty
PostSubject: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Elloo -- I'm sure all of you know I was demoted for Inactivity. I got into a bad car accident, ended up in a death, and me being critically injured. BUT I'm Back, and (mostly) healthy. Anywho, here's a re-application for staff.. Might as well work my way up again, Thanks for reading ^^

santa  Hey! First off, thanks for taking the time to read my application!   santa 

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Genesis/Genesis + STEAM_0:0:60205000

2. Something unqiue about you: With my two accounts combined, i've got over 4000hrs on gmod alone!

3. Age:20

4. Previous Experience: I've Co-owned 3 server, Super-admined for 4, and moderated for countless servers. I owned my own server for 9 months. ( Was also Staff on this Server)

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: A Fair and knowledgable staff member, who knows how to have fun and roleplay, while maintaining a steady server, bringing punishment to the table when needed.

6. Have you read the rules? Yup!

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes:)

8. Do you have a microphone? Sure Do!

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Morgan Freeman. Sexy voice, and a fantastic role model.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? - A Guava! Very tropical Smile  lol! 

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? - Nope!

12. What country are you in? U.S.A! "Murrrrca"

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Nope!

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm a very experienced staff member, years of training. I'm also a very fair and nice administrator. I never abuse, and I know how to have fun, while also handling admin situations when needed!

afro afro  Thanks Again for reading my application! I hope you take me into great consideration !  afro afro

Last edited by _Genesis on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 pm

+support

This guy deserves it back. I mean we removed him of it and the next day he retuns. Bad quincidence there. Anyways he's a nice guy and he builds one hell of a base. He needs back in.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:01 pm

+support

There isn't much to say, he was staff before for a reason. and assuming his excuse is truthful, than a (and this is my opinion) reinstatement is plenty in order

P.S. I hope that the one death wasn't on your side
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:04 am

+Support

Has been and operator on the server for a while and was only just recently demoted. I belive he defiantly deserves this back.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 am

Knitter, you missed it I guess. He was banned for hacks
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 am

+support One of the best staff members i have ever met, he was one of the reasons i really liked the server at first and he will do plenty of good back as staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's... RE-Application?   Genesis's... RE-Application? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis's... RE-Application?
Page 1 of 1