Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreiger
Kreiger

Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules   Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:40 pm

So Snackk, or whatever admin see this, I got a recording but youtube won't let me upload it so I'll give it to you through skype because its a MOV, my Skype name is kreigerdragunova. Thank you, Sincerly Kreiger
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules   Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 pm

You can just convert the file to be uploaded to youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules   Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 pm

I saw this but did not take screen shots and Vegeta did not do it it was u wot m8,SirPlease6214,Captain Nigeria these people are already are Perma Ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules   Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got Recording of Vegeta, u wot m8, SirPlease62 I think and Captain Nigeria breaking rules
Page 1 of 1