Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Change Donator Printer Print Amount?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

Change Donator Printer Print Amount? Empty
PostSubject: Change Donator Printer Print Amount?   Change Donator Printer Print Amount? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm

The sapphire printers don't make sense to me, Correct me if im wrong but the Sapphire prints 400 per print and the Emerald prints 200. So the Emerald printer costs 20k when Sapphire costs 75k so it would be a better idea to buy 3 emerald printers than to get one sapphire printer. Unless if the rate of how fast the Sapphire prints is faster than the Emerald and I didnt notice, the print amount should be upped on the Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Change Donator Printer Print Amount?   Change Donator Printer Print Amount? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

We didn't want to give Donators that big of an advantage over regular players. It's already overpowered to be able to HAVE more printers. As long as they get their 75k back from their initial investment, every $400 is profit. Compared to the emerald's $200. Either way, you still make money from donator printers, so they're already overpowered.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Change Donator Printer Print Amount?   Change Donator Printer Print Amount? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Ok, that makes sense
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Change Donator Printer Print Amount?   Change Donator Printer Print Amount? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:30 am

Plus, you aren't able to buy three simultaneous emerald printers afaik, so what you descrbied wouldn't be possible anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Donator Printer Print Amount?   Change Donator Printer Print Amount? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Donator Printer Print Amount?
Page 1 of 1