Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!

Go down 
+23
chicken4676
Mubbey
Kreiger
DOGE_JESUS
Knittler
tubs06
mimcczr1
kirlia
SystemChips
GOF1999
IXoxREAPERxoXI
Troll Fag
zunhunter
Briz
_Genesis
KickButtYoda
Nisrous
Blade221
hieupham1999
x2lift
Mr.Kream
I am the nightmare
Veedohhx
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! Empty
PostSubject: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Veedohhx and Veedohhx

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42024157

3. Current Rank:Admin

4. Desired Rank:Head admin

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Day 1

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I've helped form the server from the began and have seen it grow to what it is today (half the time i cant get on myself)

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: More role playing classes and less death match classes. kids these days dont fully enjoy what it means to roleplay but rather go shoot someone
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm

+support You and i have been on the server since the start and i think you would be a very good head admin. (and your awsome to rp with)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kream
User

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 am

+support U Are Really Funny And Fun To be around. I think you really do deserve the promotion. You are good at your job and like i said VERY FUNNY. I think ur funniness would get you the promotion by itself... haha just kidding but yea u would be a great head admin!
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:50 pm

+Support You've helped me countless times, and you make sure everyone has a laugh here and there. 100% Support for ya
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:44 pm

+support KHOI FISH IN THE HOUSE. You are one of the best admins I have ever met! You're funny and respondable! DO I HEAR A NEW HEAD ADMIN YEH YEH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:11 am

+support This guy is awesome, whenever i see him on i know my life is about to be full of random encounters. He is also an amazing admin, always there to help when its called for
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 pm

+support, Hilarous to have around, respects those whom deserve it, and deals with trolls and scammers faster than a bulldogs fart
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 pm

+support
constantly on and available to put his hopefully soon to come new rank to use, fun to play with, willing to help others whenever they need it, and deals with issues quickly and efficiently
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:02 pm

+support. Badmin Smile lol, jk. Great admin, Deserves head admin.
Back to top Go down
Briz
Briz

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:44 pm

+support Yeah... idk who to give it to so im just gunnin vote fer both
Back to top Go down
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:00 pm

+support Very fun person to rp with, Enforces the rules and know how to have a good time
Back to top Go down
Troll Fag
User
Troll Fag

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

+support Guy makes it fun to play on the server and i would trust him with the responsibility.
Back to top Go down
IXoxREAPERxoXI
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:18 pm

+Support Vee is f*cking awesome, Great Guy always Helping and RPing to the best. I have a Hell of a lot of fun being chased by him :]
Back to top Go down
GOF1999
User
GOF1999

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 pm

+SUPPORT HE IS NICE TO ME!!! ALL WILL SUFFER HIS WRATH!
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:07 am

+Support always enforcing the rules and having fun at the same time
Back to top Go down
kirlia
User
kirlia

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:32 am

+support Veedohh iz gud admin! need promote! Veedohh for head admin!~2014
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:20 am

+ support Good at being admin, and it's very enjoyable to talk to him when he's on.
Back to top Go down
tubs06
User
tubs06

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm

+support Very nice guy. Follows all rules and enforces them.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:45 pm

+support would make good head admin responsible and deals with situations well, but does let his temper get to him at points

Last edited by Knittler on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 am

+Support You've helped me countless times throughout my time playing just wanted to say thanksĀ Cool
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:53 pm

+support Great guy and knows the name of the game
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 pm

+ Support... You'd have to be mentally challenged not to accept Veedohhx as head admin.......... He's helped out the server so much I would +Support x10000 if I could
Back to top Go down
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 pm

+support <3

Veeh helped me a ton when I was getting new to the server

Never had problems with him

Hes a cool guy Has A good humor but can also be very strict! at times which is nice so Good Luck

~CHICKEN
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 pm

+Support Coolest Admin, (Other than Snackk which is owner) deserves to be head admin. He always answers calls unless he is doin something very important. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 am

+support

I have seen veedo in many cases and seems to do well and is great at letting people know the rules and enforcing them but, I have also seen a few situations where he has gotten annoyed with people and rdm and kick them... But this doesn't happen as often and hope that it can be changed! Smile

Last edited by DGSVith on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!   Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veedohhx for head admin bitches!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next