Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Best Staff App Out There

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warhog97

Best Staff App Out There Empty
PostSubject: Best Staff App Out There   Best Staff App Out There I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:53 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Twitch.TV/Warhog97       ID: STEAM_1:0:52064134

2. Something unique about you: I am an aspiring car photographer

3. Age: 20

4. Previous Experience: I have owned and been admin on many servers and have a long history with darkrp

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I am a pretty chill but serious when i need to be person so i make a good staff member

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes

8. Do you have a microphone? yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Owen from jurrassic world because I love raptors, and he is an overall badass

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Blueberry because it is my favorite fruit

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No

12. What country are you in? United States

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like the gemstone printers

14. Which server are you applying for?: DarkRP Halflife2

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Hopefully you guys will learn a bunch about me over time but some good mentions would be im a huge history buff, im very into cars, I want to own a tuning company one day. Im currently a Business Major in college and it is as boring as everyone says.
Back to top Go down

Best Staff App Out There
Page 1 of 1