Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Event - Flat Earth Society Heist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nampn
Super Admin
nampn

Event - Flat Earth Society Heist Empty
PostSubject: Event - Flat Earth Society Heist   Event - Flat Earth Society Heist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

(To register you and your crew, write all of your names into one post.)

<:: Sending Transmission ::>

<:: Connection Established ::>
<:: Welcome! ::>

<:: One job(s) available. ::>

Contractor: Bil
Organization: Flat Earth Society
Job Description:

Greetings! I am Bil and I have a very special mission for you. Now, I don’t care whether you believe that Earth is flat or not, but there is something in the PD that I want, and I will pay a lot of money for it. Like, a lot of money. It’s a golden globe that holds the souls of Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and Neil Armstrong. Once I get my hands on that globe I will press it down with a hydraulic press and hang it above a fireplace.

Here are some details:

Crew size: 4 (Must be criminals capable of raiding) (You will have one life during the heist.)

Job buy-in: $200k for each crew member. ($800k total) (Will provide heavy kevlar, explosives, and rifles.)

Job payout: $750k for each living crew member. ($3M total)

Here’s the plan:

The city police has grown lazy and their units are more interested in ramming cars into each other than enforcing the law. This is a perfect opportunity to strike the PD. (The police will have one life during the PD raid. Peacekeepers and Civil protection only.) Break in and steal the globe and return to the the safe house.

This is the hard part. The police will realize that they’ve messed up big time and are going to assault the safe house with all of their might. You’ll have about a minute to fortify the safe house while the police organize. The police force is well supplied and manned but they’ll eventually call off the assault. (Police will have unlimited lives and no NLR for the whole duration of the assault which will last 10 minutes. Special police classes may be called in.)

Once that’s all over you’ll need to transport the globe to the designated drop zone and wait for the pickup. An agent of mine will come up to you with a secret code. Careful for spies trying to trick you. Make sure they have the right code!

After that you should be in the clear. Go to the bank to get your payment from me.

If you fail, expect a huge raise for every cop that participated. You'll be dead and I'll be arrested. Please, do not fail.
Back to top Go down

Event - Flat Earth Society Heist
Page 1 of 1