Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Hunger Games Event

Go down 

Hunger Games Server Event?
Yes sounds cool!
Hunger Games Event I_vote_lcap0%Hunger Games Event I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, doesn't sound interesting.
Hunger Games Event I_vote_lcap0%Hunger Games Event I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Hunger Games Event Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games Event   Hunger Games Event I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 am

I think what a good idea for a server even could be some kind of Hunger Games. We could make it where we choose a part of the map (or build an appropriate elevated size platform in the center of the map) where we have where we stand and wait for it to begin and have some people help build the cornucopia and have weapons spawned like knives, harpoons, one Damascus sword (whoever has it will probably win) , body armour, weed and stuff for power ups and whatever else that isn't as powerful as a gun. We could make it where all people have fists. But not the m9k fists that hobos have now that are able to punch fast, the other one where it punches slower. We could have food and the hunger mod installed and have food placed randomly around the map. We could have everyone be a citizen only so no one spawns in things... And have everyone spawn and go to the starting area and then close off the spawns so if you die you can't come back. We could have the server password protected. And we can have someone build a large viewing area on top so admins can tp people who have died to it so they can watch the rest of the games. I don't know. Whoever wins could get like 1mil or whatever, whoever is willing to donate 1mil or whatever amount. People could have build time if they want, make alliances. And once everyone goes to the designated starting area, the admin could freeze everyone until countdown, then unfreeze everyone?

We could have people post the name they want to be. Like the HLRP format, have what district they are from or want to be from (2 per district)

Blake Ovdiyenko
District 1
Athletic, short blonde hair, hazel eyes
Trained for the games his whole life. Had his sister and girlfriend go into the games and wants to fight and win in their memory.
Favorite weapons are knife and spear.
I will be updating information.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126

Hunger Games Event
Page 1 of 1