Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

TGolinar27 Promotion Forum

Go down 
+8
Uncle Lebron
Bucks00
_Genesis
Lord_Kerman
PeanutTheMan
Mr.Kream
hieupham1999
TGolinar27
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

TGolinar27 Promotion Forum Empty
PostSubject: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: TGolinar27

2. Steam ID: TGolinar27

3. Current Rank:Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin:
I would say 2 weeks or maybe 2 and a half weeks
6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I think I deserve a promotion because I have been working hard as a operator to keep order to this server and to make sure players play the way the rules say to and how darkRP is suppost to be played.
7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I would like to see more addons added to the server and players donate so the server can get more slots and get more new players to join.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:31 pm

+support! An excellent operator! Deserves a promotion in a opinion! Put his heart into work and mind into dedication!
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Mr.Kream
User

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:40 pm

+/- Support Im kinda mutual with this because when ur on you do help out but u are also on and goofing around alot with our irl friends. Dont get me wrong i goof around with them too, but i think i put more effort into being an operator then goofing around with them. Just something u should consider.
Back to top Go down
PeanutTheMan
User

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:39 pm

+My Support
I think that TGolinar is a very fair admin. He doesn't abuse his power, even when I have raided him several times.
I think he should be given the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Kerman

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm

+Support
Good and fair admin. Helped me out of a jam. By jam i mean, literally jammed into wall.
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:19 pm

+/- Support Good Operator, but goofs off too much.

Last edited by _Genesis on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bucks00
User

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:33 pm

+support
He is a great operator,He never abuses his powers and he always tries his best to stop people braking rules.He is a great operator.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lebron
User

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Give this man a promotion hes the best darn guy ive ever met ever in my life a close friend and he would be the best moderator
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

+/- Support, I totally agree with Mr.Kream all the way. Not saying you're bad at you're job, but you goof off, and you don't seem to really play your role as an operator as much as you should.
Back to top Go down
cooper311
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 pm

support+ Great operator not to strict but not to weak with punishments. He is always coming to players aid when they need him and help them as much as he can also he knows the rules and never abuses his powers.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:34 pm

cooper311 wrote:
Great operator not to strict but not to weak with punishments.

We strive to be a lax server. We don't punish regulars/members hard. We rid of the assholes, as in, we're strict and harsh on the new guys, especially if they're flat out minging. But to our community we're super lax. We've never banned a regular, except for one early beta who decided to rage quit and start propkilling everyone and hardcore minging. We banned him for 2 days. If he was new, we would've perma banned him in 2 seconds but nope.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:57 pm

+support fun player, knows the rules very well,nice to rp and base with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGolinar27 Promotion Forum   TGolinar27 Promotion Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGolinar27 Promotion Forum
Page 1 of 1