Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Star Wars Server Leveling Update 11/4/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Star Wars Server Leveling Update 11/4/17 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Server Leveling Update 11/4/17   Star Wars Server Leveling Update 11/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:30 am

Hey guys, it's a new month and a new update. First I'd like to say that I appreciate you all for sticking with us this far, and we're going to introduce the leveling system today.

I'm super pleased to finally announced that I've fully implemented the Leveling System, I'm sure you'll all notice the XP bar at the top of your HUDs. Although we've added this in, that is not to say we've completely balanced it. We currently have a very CONSERVATIVE setup right now and we'll be fine-tuning it in the coming weeks. Hopefully you all will find this XP system as fun and intriguing as we do!

Another addon we're super excited for is the introduction of Garry's Bombs 5! That's right, we now have more ways to crash the server than ever before! Alright real talk though, we want to add more dynamic events where we place a lot of the control to what happens in the player's hands. Hopefully this will help us enhance your event experience and allow us to "spice things up". Although it might get too saucy and things may spiral out of control.

We've added Command Points from the OG Battlefront, we'll be using those as mission markers/objectives so you all aren't running around like chickens with your heads cut off.

In the near future, either this weekend or the next, I will be hopefully adding a working radar system to the HUD, and will be exploring new and different NPC options. I will also be taking a closer look at the medical mod around this time as well, as to optimize our systems so that everyone can have an enjoyable time here. I'll also be working on new jobs for the 41st Elite Corps and hopefully the Medical Corps so be on the lookout for those!

Changelog:
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

Star Wars Server Leveling Update 11/4/17
Page 1 of 1