Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Star Wars Server Update 10/20/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Star Wars Server Update 10/20/17 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Server Update 10/20/17   Star Wars Server Update 10/20/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 5:36 am

Hey guys, this update I'm bringing major changes in the way we're going to run the server. More specifically, we'll be cementing and setting expectations and protocol in regards to Battle Stations. I know most other servers have set Battle Stations for their players but we hadn't planned for that sort of player count in the beginning.

Troopers will report to their designated Battle Stations and await further orders from a higher rank (preferably SGT+)

- - Battle Stations - -

501st Legion / 212th Attack Battalion - Main Hangar Bay
21st Nova Corps - Hangar A
Doom Company - Hangar B
Shock - Bridge/Secure Fleet
104th Battalion - Engine Room
41st Elite Corps - 3rd Floor
Unassigned Clones - Anywhere needed. This doesn't mean run around wherever and whenever you want. Await orders from Fleet or a higher rank.
Medical Corps - Anywhere needed. This doesn't mean run around wherever and whenever you want. Await orders from Fleet or a higher rank.

In the next weeks we'll think about holding drills/practices to make sure everyone is fully aware of their battalion's battle station.

Changelog:
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

Star Wars Server Update 10/20/17
Page 1 of 1