Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DavidMuccie

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:25 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: David

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55663557

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: I was banned permanently. On Sunday, August 17 late at night there were a bunch of prop killers and prop blockers ETC blocking the spawn off. So Chuckie, Phantom, and I try'd to get everyone out of spawn. I shot at the prop killers and prop blockers well Chuckie used the battering ram to move the props that were blocking spawn. This is there reason I believe I was banned but when I joined the server there was no reason listed.

If known, who banned you: No clue.

What server were you banned from: Dark Matter Custom DarkRP.

Why you think the ban was unfair: There was no reason listed for the ban I have only been lead to believe it was the the reason stated before .

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) Yes.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Ok. Here we. Original post by Psyche entailing a couple nights ago, entailed a video with that bad night and he recorded as proof. He had the wrong impression, and wrote yours down along with Chuckies I think. I was halfway through defending you on the original posts when Windows 8 did its thing and force restarted for updates I was missing.

Anyways! +Support

This guy, Chuckie, and I dont know if Phantom is banned or not but we will include him, have done absolutely minor things, which admitting they did break some stuff, do not deserve a perm. Maybe 30 minutes-1 hour at most. They were infact up on the top ground defending the people against those prop killers with weapons as a dealer. Which is according to the rules 1. RDM 2. Self Supply.

If you are dealing with rule breakers. Never EVER kill them in revenge. That is still RDM and is punishable. Unless the high staff is trolling someone because they think its necessary, you never revenge RDM.

If you are still dealing with rule breakers. Dont self supply with a weapon from a dealer class that you spawned in. Thats still Self Supply no matter the situation.

Their situation may be slightly justified because of the utmost chaos that night, and the fact we aren't Nazi Staff, and are lenient.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 pm

+/-support

I watched the video on my local computer (since Youtube made the quality horrendous.) I only saw David in the killfeed, but he killed ZogerOx, The Rat King, and Chuckie. Those three were not the ones prop-blocking or prop-killing. I don't know how you expected to get people out of spawn by shooting at them. For the record, I didnt even see you in spawn. Seems more likely that you killed people to trap them in spawn. -shrug- That's just my speculation though. I didn't exactly see anything outside of a killfeed, so I can't place blame.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
IonNova
IonNova

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Was Rat King not one of the listed members on your list of bans? I thought he was breaking some sort of rules considering he is not a regular. Chuckie is David's best friend I presume considering they are inseparable ingame. But technically they aren't "friends" unless they are in a party. Technicalities are really hard...
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Just to be clear, I did not expect nor want anyone to ban those people just by watching the video. I just wanted to make the staff aware of them. But yes, The Rat King was in the list because the kill feed showed him killing a few people. Again, he was above ground and I didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:23 pm

You shoulda known Snackk has no soul. And he banned each of em. Or Veedo, Neeko, Big Boss did... I wouldnt because I have no clearance
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Phantom is a V.I.P, and he was there that night. So I would get him to share his side of the story. I can't atm, since I am at work on a tablet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1