Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!   FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: TheRushingCamper1: FatlessMoon
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68616876
3. Current Rank: Operator
4. Desired Rank: Moderator
5. Approximately how have I been an Admin?: 5 months
6. Why do i deserve a promotion?: I feel that I deserve a promotion because I respond to Admin calls if possible whenever I play on the server(Except one incident, Cosmo knows about this.) and I also feel that i have been a Admin long enough to accept bigger responsibilities.
7. What changes would i like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view: Honestly the only thing that bothers me on the server is that some of the jobs that start out with guns( Custom Classes, Master Thief, ect.) could start out with more ammo.

+Support:0
+/- Neutral:0
-Support:0

Last edited by therushingcamper1 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!   FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Fatless is one of the staff I can say I remember always being here, always doing his job, while the players and himself still have fun. I've always had good times with him.

+support ( on phone so I can't make it green)
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!   FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Fatless is a great operator who always does his job. Whenever i see him, he deals with admin sits in a calm way. +support
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!   FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm

+support

Id love to see him promoted because his a great and respectful staff member but id perfer to see him on the server more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!   FatlessMoon's Moderator Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FatlessMoon's Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1