Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Do you even Doublelift's abuse.

Go down 
+2
neekoless
adalmeida9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

Do you even Doublelift's abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 am

Name of admin/player:

DoyouevenDoublelift

Which server is the abuser abusing on:

DarkMatterRP

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) :

I never really had any other encounters till tonight. I had no clue that he was an Admin in the first place which surprised me even more. At first, I realized he was basing with a slum lord and a custom class, this would have been ok but he was a BMD. Now I know in the rules it states you cannot base with others as BMD, he even changed his job name to Skirk....which I can only assume was to cover up. Then he became a slum lord along with his buddy. I went to raid then and killed 2 of his buddies only leaving him in the base. I was waiting behind a door when 1 friend came back seconds later, he opened the door so I killed him. Then his next buddy came seconds later and shot me down to 2 hp. At that point I basically just ran up and got one shotted. Now I understand admins like to play the game as well but if you see something happening right in front of you and see 2 people break NLR you should do something. His reasoning is that he couldn't stop them and why would he if I was raiding. That is not the mentality of a proper admin. Self-Supplying/Baseing as BMD with Slum Lord an Custom Class/Allowing FRIENDS to break NLR!
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

Sorry adalmeida about your unfortunate encounter but we can not do anything unless you provide hard evidence such as screen shots or video of the abuse, because if we were to act on every testimonial there would be no end to them and the system would be abused.
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:54 am

Yea, I understand. Just kinda hard to grab evidence of that stuff. Will keep an eye out though!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Do you know the names of the two buddies?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Snackk, it was Person and AnotherAethiest. It was my first time ever basing with them, and I was afk watching through a camera from across the room. I was a bmd at first, and I did switch right after he said it was against a rule (my bad). He claimed that I was self supply, but the only guns I was using were the ones Slum lord sells. Also, I had no part in them breaking NLR, I told them both many times in the chat afterwards not to break rules including NLR. But as soon as the raid was finished, I informed them that they had both broke NLR twice, and it isn't to happen again. I continued to afk in the base, watching through the camera for another and then got off for the night.
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:16 pm

I just looked in the Slum Lord's weapons and no FAS weapons. Therefore you must have been using the FAS guns you spawned as BMD...how else did you all shoot me through the wall.
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Fence, Button, and Store window prop
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Yea....ok.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

In my defence. I was only there to take shelter from the chaos above. What chaos you ask? Combat Jeeps, Spears, Crystal Shooters, etc. Doublelift offered a safe haven so I thought, "Why not? I need to remake some lost money." That was why I was there.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 am

Now if I may defend myself and the player in question, the only reason he was basing against class rules was to seek haven from the madness on the streets. There were combat jeeps and harpoons spawned, among other things. Me and Person were only "basing" with him to get ourselves away from the chaos that was ensuing on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you even Doublelift's abuse.   Do you even Doublelift's abuse. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you even Doublelift's abuse.
Page 1 of 1