Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Vorlice unban request.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorlice
User

Vorlice unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 am

In-Game name you were using when banned: Vorlice

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89994996

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Perm

If known, who banned you: No.

What server were you banned from: DarkRP

Why you think the ban was unfair: Okay here was the story. I was done building and I decided to leave my base. So we I left. like these 3-4 vips/founders trying to kill me. So I killed them. And I went inside my base. Then they broke nlr and try to raid me again after like 20 seconds. I killed them again... Then these cops come up and put a warrant on me for "Freezing Props" And went threw the back door and I killed all cops. Then I saw the raiders who raided me last time. Came in and just shot me. After that I came back to kill them cause they broke nlr like 3 times. And then I killed them cause I pissed off. Cause they broke nlr like multiple times. When I was in my base someone put a voteban up for hax, nlr and rdm. When I killed them for trying to kill me. Boom then I got banned for some stupid reason.

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no)
Yes

Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 am

First off, nobody signed your ban. It's hard to tell whether or not your complex story is legitimate.

I believe we're going to need community input before making a decision here.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am

So it was a vote ban right? Not an actually ban form any staff member? If it was a vote ban snackk that would explain why it wasn't signed and had "hax" in it.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:46 am

I saw the RDM and NLR when he killed those other people. That's all I saw. I left at that time because KickButtYoda was on. I assumed he did the ban as he was on at the time. I didn't see a voteban come up.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm

I do believe I remember banning you, but not for the reason specified here, I wouldn't have permabanned you for breaking nlr, I think your ban was for either 1 or 2 days to cool down. If you were permabanned, then it would have been propkill, propblock, or mass RDM. additionally all my bans are signed with a "~ KBYoda"
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm

User will be unbanned after 1 more day since this posting due to the content provided here.
Back to top Go down
Vorlice
User

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

It's been over 3 days and I am not unbanned Sad
Back to top Go down
Vorlice
User

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Now I got banned again??????????? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vorlice unban request.   Vorlice unban request. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vorlice unban request.
Page 1 of 1