Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta   unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 am

Use this template when submitting an unban request:

In-Game name you were using when banned:-=KUA=-Vegeta

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104487

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban:2880min I was prop pushing myself on the street while i wasn't a hobo sorry for that?

If known, who banned you:Rayz3r

What server were you banned from:DarkMatterRp

Why you think the ban was unfair:cause RayZ3r can't take a joke he gets mad for avery reason abuse to much in my point of view i just dont like him only admin i hate?

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) no? but im going to right now?

Do NOT say "I have no idea why I was banned." We're all sick of hearing this obvious bullshit, and your thread will be locked immediately if you make that excuse.

Invalid Excuses:

"I was abusing because there wasn't an admin on and I was helping out." Do NOT vigilante admin, we can't tell if you're being truthful, and we won't accept this as an excuse.

"It was my brother, sister, cousin, dad, etc..." Again, this excuse is used all the time, unless you've played for a long time and we know you very well, NEVER use this excuse. If you have a sibling or relative who's prone to cheating on your comp, you need to find a better way to secure it.

"I didn't know it was a rule." We reserve the right to edit the rules page without notification/warning. It is your responsibility to make sure you fully understand our rules before playing on our server.

"The admin was breaking the rules/making rules up." Whatever an admin says goes. Their word is law. Even if they are bullshitting the rules, you must listen to them. However, please feel free to gather evidence and post it under Report Abuse. Still, you must follow their rules unless told otherwise by a higher ranking staff member.

If you have done any of the following, please don't bother posting for unban...

DDoS attacks on players or any other form of server crashing. Please do not even bother posting if you have done either of the previously listed offenses. We do not allow these players back under any circumstances.

Cheating (wall hacks, aimbot, speedhacks). Same policy as above.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta   unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:35 pm

+/-Neutral

It's only a 2 day ban. Just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Justn
User

PostSubject: Re: unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta   unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 pm

-Support Just RDMed me in the server lol. He isn't ready to come back, is pretty bad at RP to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta   unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Even though he was unbanned, Vegeta has made the RP Experience on Dark Matter Hell. After each and every raid he does, he breaks nlr/revenge rdm's and he never stops doing so. Me and my friends have delt with him countless times, and whenever he seems to be on the server, its not fun for anyone.

Worst RP Player I've met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta   unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban request or -=KUA=-Vegeta
Page 1 of 1