Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Re: Unban request.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrozzPOW
User
MrozzPOW

Re: Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Re: Unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: MrozzPOW

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53373478

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: I'm pretty sure I was Perma banned. I was fooling around with some friend and I prop killed 'em. They were cool with it but I ended up accidentally killing an officer on the server, and He banned me WHOOPS!

If known, who banned you: I have no clue.

Why you think the ban was unfair: Well I wasn't given a warning, and they didn't give me time to get back on the server since my game crashed. My computers been buggy and All my games have been crashing Causing me low p games in dota ;~;

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) More or less honestly. I apply general and common sense mostly. I skim through and understand, not necessarily go through and read it word for word. But Me playing on the server has gotten me to read it more and more.

So I posted this a long ass time ago, but since no one looked at it I'll post another one. It's been a couple months now and I've been patiently waiting while admins don't like to look at my unban appeals. You guys should really work on that. ( Above was a copy/paste of my previous request. )
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Re: Unban request.   Re: Unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Sorry, I haven't done anything about your unban because nobody on the server gave any input on this situation/proof/etc. Without any evidence besides your word, it makes it hard for me to do anything about it.

That being said, I'll unban you right away. I noticed that you play with GrandmasterFlash a bit. I recall him causing trouble, which doesn't give me a good impression about you sadly. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
MrozzPOW
User
MrozzPOW

PostSubject: Re: Re: Unban request.   Re: Unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Yeah I understand we cause disruptions. After this mishaps I won't be causing any more trouble yknow? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Unban request.   Re: Unban request. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban request.
Page 1 of 1