Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

This is what happens when people leak my name...

Go down 
+9
Booh
chicken4676
scratchyentree6
DGSVith
Cosmo
Fatlessmoon
DOGE_JESUS
Veedohhx
FunK
13 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

This is what happens when people leak my name... Empty
PostSubject: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239573345

They didn't believe that I was an Admin, so I had to prove it.
*Gives undercover Veedohhx nuke
"LET'S BLOW SOME SHIT UP!"
"MUUUURRRICCAAAAAA!!!!!@@$$#%%$^"
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:48 am

Ah Good times..... Give me more nukes ;D

+ Support
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 am

LOL saw you guys yesterday, you killed everyone
Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:49 am

Luckily Cosmo, Cykes and I were underground at that time. Would have lost the printers we just stole!
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:28 pm

yea it was beautiful lol pretty colors
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Everyone had god mode when it went off
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Not that time, as shown in the picture...I was the sole survivor of World War XIII. It was so epic it skipped III, IV, V, VI, and VII.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:33 pm

All I have to say is G_G
Back to top Go down
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey there's me!
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 pm

jj79 leaked today and man after 4 rounds of nukes my playermodel was burnt to shit! xD G_G Snackk and bye bye jj79
Back to top Go down
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Why da nuke!!!
Back to top Go down
Yager

PostSubject: LOL   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:00 pm

That was funny i was there XD
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Soooo...ur not gonna force me to eat a hamster ham and cheese sandvich?

To refresh your memory <3:

Banned for I swear I'll find your house and murder your hamster if any "rumors" start drifting around. Twisted Evil

In detail, I would sneak in through your open window (assuming it's open) and then first go to your fridge. Then I'd take out cheese, ham, and milk. Then I'd go to your pantry and get the bread and cookies. And then I'd get your hamster out of it's sex chamber and start frying it on your stove. I'd then drink your milk STRAIGHT FROM THE CARTON (DUN DUN DUNNN) and eat Santa's cookies (Which he didn't eat during Christmas cause he hates you) while your hamster is smoking to a sizzle on the stove. And then I'd stuff your hamster inside of a ham and cheese sandwich that I had your mom make because me being a man don't make sandwiches. Then I'd knock your mom out with a golf club and then hide her body inside of a giant watermelon I would of placed in your living room. And then I'd creep upstairs or to wherever your room is and kick open the door and screaming demonic devil sayings in a KKK outfit with a blowtorch in one hand and the hamster ham and cheese sandwich in the other (I forgot to mention I had a KKK outfit on while sneaking into your house). As you're lifting your head to see who it was I would proceed to say "Tod dem Mann Homosexuell!" which means "Death to the gay man" in German and then I'd force the hamster ham and cheese sandwich down your throat. And while you enjoyed the sandwich I would blowtorch your curtains because I hate the color design of them. And then I would a barrel roll and start practicing my Tai-Kwan-Doe in your room and eventually would figure out how to exit out of your house like a total badass.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:25 am

Those were the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:47 am

I remember that, that was a good day for +supports on my application for op, Thanks badmin
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 pm

ya "good ol' days", days were i would shove u off a roofs XD
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:10 pm

gg that's all i got to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens when people leak my name...   This is what happens when people leak my name... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1