Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P

Go down 
+8
Cosmo
blasterdud97
Fatlessmoon
scratchyentree6
Knittler
IonNova
killzone1902
KickButtYoda
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P Empty
PostSubject: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:32 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: KickButtYoda, STEAM_0:1:37751748

2. Something unqiue about you: My favorite superhero is Robin

3. Age:16

4. Previous Experience: I've  hosted my own mini-servers in the past

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: The calm, unbiased opinion of a Jedi master

6. Have you read the rules? Indeed

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Indeed

8. Do you have a microphone? Indeed

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Morgan Freeman, I want to read myself bedtime stories

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A lemon, I can blind you with my piss  lol! 

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? nope!

12. What country are you in? 'MURICA!

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like to have a way to take care of trolls when no admins are on, votebans

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Derk-Erp

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have found that most problems on this server are started when someone doesn't know why they were killed and go straight to an RDM call, I think that staying calm after being killed is the best way to handle an incident.

+support = 10
+/- indifferent = 0
- support = 0

Last edited by KickButtYoda on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
killzone1902
VIP

PostSubject: you would be a good admin   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:05 pm

you on all the time (and when most admins aren't
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:08 pm

+support Great Guy. Knows rules and applies them. Excellent RPer, would make a great staff member
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 pm

+support good user on alot

Last edited by Knittler on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killzone1902
VIP

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

+ suoprt
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm

+support I cannot think of a reason not to give you a thumbs up  cheers . You knew that I cared about the community and you took the time to stop and talk to me and I said that you would make a great staff member, but now that I read your application, I knew that you were the right guy for the job. I think we all know here that DarkMatterRP is lacking in staff and you would fill that gap bro. Something else is that you are on almost every time I get on. You are what the server needs.

Cheers,
Scratchy
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: KickButtYoda's Application   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

+support Just by reading his resume I can tell he is someone who needs to be staff, and as a plus he is always on the server.
Back to top Go down
blasterdud97

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:03 pm

+Support Good man, good man. Knows how to run the show around here, and he attracts all the women ;D
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:49 pm

+SuPpOrT Awesome Player,Knows The Rules,Nice Guy,Fun To Play With!
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 am

scratchyentree6 wrote:
+support I cannot think of a reason not to give you a thumbs up  cheers . You knew that I cared about the community and you took the time to stop and talk to me and I said that you would make a great staff member, but now that I read your application, I knew that you were the right guy for the job. I think we all know here that DarkMatterRP is lacking in staff and you would fill that gap bro. Something else is that you are on almost every time I get on. You are what the server needs.

Cheers,
Scratchy
@Scratchy hrmmmm sounds kinky mate  lol! 

But I agree completely. +support. I can't say i see him on often but he is probally on a different times than i am
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 am

Scratchy, He's onto us! Shocked 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:08 am

Upon request -

+support

I was tempted to put +/-Neutral because well, I honestly really haven't seen you play a lot. However, that is a good thing in this case. Never heard a complaint about you, never had to punish you for breaking the rules, and I've seen you on quite a number of times. That being said, I have no idea about your staff abilities/personality/character, but I'm assuming that it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Ebnusien
User

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:15 am

+Support I really like this guy, he is funny, nice, and a good person to be around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

I would like to disagree with this I think, that kickbuttyoda should not be a member of the server. he has taken advantage of being a member the server.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm Already in, please post in the right forum thread.

Requestclose
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P   KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KickButtYoda For President... I mean staff :P
Page 1 of 1