Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Scratchy™ Ban Appeal

Go down 
+3
neekoless
SystemChips
scratchyentree6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

Scratchy™ Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: Scratchy™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65192749

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: 1440 minutes; RDMing all day, random demote

If known, who banned you: Honestly I do not know

Why you think the ban was unfair: This Ban is Completely False

The one i supposevly rdmed said he was protecting the dj (the one being mugged) and also in my mug it said if you pull gun you die. He pulled a gun.
||||||||||
Two Separate Mugs
||||||||||
Another guy mugged me (I was a terrorist) so I pulled a gun and shot him (No rdm)

What Random Demote? That is complete bullshit. I walked into pd lobby (No gun, but I was a terrorist) then PlugMeInPlz pulled a gun and kill me along with another harmless/defensless/innocent hobo. (No Random Demote)

I got random demoted twice and the guy (andreww9099 who was also propblocking) didn't even get a kick or jail, but the admin just set me back to my job.

Have you reread the server rules? Yes I have
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Just saying, pulling out a gun is breaking FearRP so you haven't read server rules. Also PlugMeInPlz was raiding the PD and you were interfering. I was there.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm

SystemChips wrote:
Just saying, pulling out a gun is breaking FearRP so you haven't read server rules. Also PlugMeInPlz was raiding the PD and you were interfering. I was there.

lol! 

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 am

Well, you didn't respond to my first thought. So you obviously know I'm correct and there are something called KOS lines and you have no proof of Plug shooting you so yeah.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 am

Well when your saying pulling a gun is breaking fear rp and you pull a gun on a mugger so your kinda shooting your self in the foot because your breaking the rule that your mad at someone who broke the same rule.
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 pm

scratchyentree6 wrote:
SystemChips wrote:

PlugMeInPlz was a fking cop dumb shit. That is why I was demoting him.
And also please refrain from using words as "dumb shit" in a rude way to other players. It does not only weaken your chances of being unbanned but it also may get you banned on another occasion so consider this your warning.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:51 pm

I would like to say this, you got a DAY ban which means you can probably get on the server now.
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:37 pm

-SUpport
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 pm

-request close

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™ Ban Appeal   Scratchy™ Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratchy™ Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1