Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Ban Appeal for Scratchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

Ban Appeal for Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal for Scratchy   Ban Appeal for Scratchy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:41 pm

This Ban is Completely False

The one i supposevly rdmed said he was protecting the dj (the one being mugged) and also in my mug it said if you pull gun you die. He pulled a gun.

Another guy mugged me (I was a terrorist) so I pulled a gun and shot him (No rdm)

What Random Demote? That is complete bullshit. I walked into pd lobby (No gun, but I was a terrorist) then PlugMeInPlz pulled a gun and kill me along with another harmless/defensless/innocent hobo. (No Random Demote)

I got random demoted twice and the guy (andreww9099 who was also propblocking) didn't even get a kick or jail, but the admin just set me back to my job.

My point is, my ban was just completely false
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal for Scratchy   Ban Appeal for Scratchy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Follow the format provided. I can't help you with the information provided. By the way...Terrorists can't mug so there's 1 rule broken already.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal for Scratchy   Ban Appeal for Scratchy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Snackk wrote:
Follow the format provided. I can't help you with the information provided. By the way...Terrorists can't mug so there's 1 rule broken already.
Sir, I apologize for not using the correct format, and I did not mug as a terrorist as those were two separate mugs.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Ga   Ban Appeal for Scratchy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

-requestclose

Unbanned and an operator
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal for Scratchy   Ban Appeal for Scratchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for Scratchy
Page 1 of 1