Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ggh79
User

Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 Empty
PostSubject: Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2   Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 pm

I was banned by Hieupham for no apparent reason, I was getting banned from the illegal gun dealer job for some reason then my computer crashed and when I tried to re-join I apparently was banned. My steam name is jj79. Please unban me soon. I didn't do anything and I really like this server.  Sad    ?!please?!
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2   Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

First off, do not label your unban request "banned for no reason" if you read the rules for making a request (you obviously did not) you would know that turns off staff like no other. Second off, admins on this server do not ban for no reason, I witnessed him give you several warnings and we both know when you join it says why you are banned. Next time, follow the criteria for writing an unban request, let it pend, and await feed back from a staff member.
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

PostSubject: Ban Reason   Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:38 pm

It does not say why I was banned when I join the server.
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2   Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Repost a formatted ban request and I will ask him myself later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2   Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned For No Apparent Reason. #2
Page 1 of 1