Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Kreiger's Unban Request

Go down 
+2
jaynunes32
Kreiger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreiger
Kreiger

Kreiger's Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Kreiger Dragunova

STEAM_0:1:46251811

A day, I raided a kid who was building for OVER 10 minutes and I have video evidence

Hieu, still love ya

This kid PlugMeInPlz has been harrasing me and my friends ALL day commited MULTIPLE hate crimes against a diabetic and MassRDMed and then continued to say "You broke NLR, I have multiple trustworthy witnesses SystemChips jaynunes32, he also chased us around and threatend us with screenshots he took of us and had a KOS and Building sign.

Of course over like 30 times

NOTE: I take this VERY seriously I am VERy passionate about this server and as you know I'm a Gold VIP I don't feel like getting banned for a day because some Half Witted idiot who has an ego the size of Godzilla.
Back to top Go down
jaynunes32
User
jaynunes32

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 pm

hes telling the truth he rdmed and builded for over 10 min and as well harrased me constatly for stuff outside of the game!
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Kreiger, I hope you did read the policy on donating.... Just because you donated doesnt entitle you to immunity from the rules. Also it doesnt matter if he is building for two hours as long as he is building you cant bother him UNLESS he has raidbles. On a side note a day bann is fairly short for a regular player, normally we permabann kids who just join and start trolling like it seems you have been doing today.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Oh don't worry I know that 100% It's just that I don't want to waste 40 hard earned dollars because of some pre-pubiaic retard
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Now who is this "pre-pubiaic" retard you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Veedohhx wrote:
Kreiger, I hope you did read the policy on donating.... Just because you donated doesnt entitle you to immunity from the rules. Also it doesnt matter if he is building for two hours as long as he is building you cant bother him UNLESS he has raidbles. On a side note a day bann is fairly short for a regular player, normally we permabann kids who just join and start trolling like it seems you have been doing today.

And I don't come on and troll, I love this server and I love actually RPing BUT people like this prevent it I was told by Multiple admins that it was 10 minutes, but he was building for over 2 HOURS, I have video evidence AND witnesses and yes HE DID HAVE RAIDABLES he also had a KOS and Building sign which you said yourself you can only have one, and you can raid if they have a KOS sign
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Veedohhx wrote:
Now who is this "pre-pubiaic" retard you speak of?

PlugMeInPlz, he harrases me and my friends EVERY chance he gets
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Then make a abuse report and add all the evidence you have.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:40 pm

I already have I'm gonna go check that right now
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Also I just wanted to get unbanned, not go on a completely different tangent
Back to top Go down
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP
Beep Beep Im a Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Plug HAS been acting a little off today. I won't rule this situation your fault Kreiger, but I won't say that it isn't.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Kreiger wrote:
HE DID HAVE RAIDABLES
1. The "raidables" was in his pocket when you killed him. His base was empty before you raided him.
2. You broke the raid timer multiple times and you killed Plug when even he has a building sign up and no raidables which resulted in a ban.
3. Plug said " You're doing this because there is no admins on" and then you said "I love it hows there's no evidence." <--- This ticked me off....

You should learn to respect players and rules when there is no admins on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 am

We'll you dont have video or photo evidence to prove user PlugMeInPlz was harrasing you and your friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kreiger's Unban Request   Kreiger's Unban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreiger's Unban Request
Page 1 of 1