Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Doge_Jesus's Unban request.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  Empty
PostSubject: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 am

The clients name was Doge_Jesus

Clients Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52688117

Banned for Approximately: 48 hours (2 days). Client was banned for Prop kill, abuse of head hunter, and false accusations of prop block. Client was never pulled into an admin situation, but was instead banned by an under cover staff member named "Mubbey" without warning. The judgment was unfair, as the client is a regular member and would have immediately stopped breaking server rules when told. I feel like a ban from head hunter and a kick would have been more appropriate for the actions, but I am not a staff on your server and It is not my call.

Mubbey was the supposed banner.

The judgment was unfair, as the client is a regular member and would have immediately stopped breaking server rules when told. I feel like a ban from head hunter and a kick would have been more appropriate for the actions, but I am not a staff on your server and It is not my call.

Client has indeed read the rules.

I appreciate your time in reading this forum.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

For starters, you shouldn't be breaking any obvious rules at all. If it were basing rules/minor then it wouldn't be a problem. We would've reminded you of the rules and that would be that. However, coming out of sewers to MassRDM, along with MassRDMing as a hobo with a sniper, and prop spamming TVs on a rooftop, it's obvious that you knew you were breaking rules, so there's no helping you there. Be glad you're a regular, you would've been perma banned.

Notice your own topic. Banned by an undercover staff without warning. WELL NO SHIT, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE UNDERCOVER. Makes it that much easier to ban kids.

A job ban and a kick are for minor rules. You broke the big no noes. The judgement was too fair if anything. I can change the 2 days to a perma if you want. It was up to the staff member online to decide the punishment, of course we aren't going to let the person we ban decide how long his ban is.

I also noticed you took "The judgment was unfair, as the client is a regular member and would have immediately stopped breaking server rules when told. I feel like a ban from head hunter and a kick would have been more appropriate for the actions, but I am not a staff on your server and It is not my call." and copied and pasted it twice. Not even sure if this is your own words. I believe someone helped you type this.

The ban stays. Go read a book or something for the next 2 days.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 pm

I was requested to write this for him, much of his dialect was used, i was not banned, I did not break these rules. In it's entirety, I helped him type this, and must of over looked the whole "judgement" thing as it was late, I apologize. I appreciate the response, and admire it. I will no longer debate the topic, thank you for the feedback.

He will see this and serve his punishment that you feel fit, and I may just give him a book or two to occupie his time like suggested, just for the giggles.

Thank you.
-Justicar
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:15 pm

FYI, the judgement paste thing was an accident, I meant to copy and move it as I put "why I thought it was unfair" in the reasons thing. Simple mistake at 1:00 am, can't blame me.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Hey nxtgen next time could you please leave him to write his own ban request so nothing gets mixed up and no trust is lost in the wrong people thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doge_Jesus's Unban request.    Doge_Jesus's Unban request.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doge_Jesus's Unban request.
Page 1 of 1