Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Idea for the server!

Go down 
+2
I am the nightmare
Mubbey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mubbey
Operator

Idea for the server! Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Could you add weather? But make it so we can turn it on or off, so people who lag can just turn it off :POr add a human class that needs food and water to survive and add animals to the sewers for the humans to kill and cook o.o Just an idea, please give your honest opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

i think that is a good idea I would like to see that on the server soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:20 am

Mmmm, we could enable hungermod? That will force players to go buy/eat food and drink water in order to not die. We could try this out...

EDIT*: Topic moved to Suggestions/Feedback Forums
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm

That would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 pm

When someone was a Mayor/ Dictator, he made a law that food was illegal. If people had to eat, that would be nice for RP situations and more classes. Definitely one to distribute food, but maybe even a CP class that did. Thieves could steal food and give them to Citizens. I like the idea of a hunger meter.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:13 pm

We could make it so that the RP situation is that food supply is low due to the city being overcrowded and that the Government has to regulate food distribution, would totally love that RP situation.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:41 pm

One thing with more addons is that the fast download would take longer so we have to be careful on how much we add
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Hungermod isn't an addon. It's already part of DarkRP. All I have to do is enable it and make the job that sells the food. Whether we use it or not it's still taking up storage of the server and stuff.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:30 pm

o ok then fine lets put it in!
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:19 am

Sides as for the Download time I've been asking around and its not long at all so an add-on or two ( not the HUGE player model one) shouldn't have that drastic of a effect.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:32 am

Well, keep in mind that we plan to add in a lot of playermodels for the various jobs. There's too much confusion with players since we now use the same playermodel for every job down the line. We used to have a playermodel for every job. let's hope the playermodels don't take up that much space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the server!   Idea for the server! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for the server!
Page 1 of 1