Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The Family Forum Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphian
User

The Family Forum Post Empty
PostSubject: The Family Forum Post   The Family Forum Post I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 am

Hello, this is your dad, Shadey Tha Heghoog, speaking. I wanted to let you know that you can stop running from your family and come back to us. Your uncle and I have built many-a-house just for you to have a roof over your head and food to press against your mouth and pretend you're eating. I can assure you, now that I have my veterinary degree, I am better versed in how to take care of my own children. In my time away, I have taken 7 different Home Economics classes and have mastered the art of building an intruder-free sanctuary. However, to be let back in to The Family, you must first change your job to Son so that I know that you cannot betray us again. You've been gone a while so here's how The Family is laid out:

Your Dad: Shadey Tha Heghoog

Your Uncle: Sanic Tha Heghoog

Your Mother: SuperMan

Your Aunt: Person

There are different rankings as Son which will be determined by a number of Factors:

1. You gotta know The Family trade fairly well and how to uphold it.
2. You gotta be one of the freshest cats in town.
3. You gotta be a cutie.
4. You gotta be 100% Cash Money.

Please come home son, The Family misses you. <3
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

The Family Forum Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Forum Post   The Family Forum Post I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:02 am

Hey bud, this is your uncle. I have returned from my trek to the Himalayas. I have spoken to the Dalai Lama and have learned of his ways. From this knowledge I can conclude that living a life away from material wealth is... Bullshit. Cash money fo life.
Back to top Go down

The Family Forum Post
Page 1 of 1