Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Dark Souls?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:48 am

Ah yes, the old controller destroyer. It's being brought up. Has anyone played Demon Souls, Dark Souls, or Dark Souls 2? If so, what 's your favorite build or item?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:38 am

Veedohhx is totally into that game. If you were to ask anyone it would be him. I debated buying the game but he convinced me that PC port for Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition was really crap so I didn't buy it. I would of bought Dark Souls 2 if I had people to play it with. I think the games look nice as a few of my friends endorse the game, but personally I haven't played any of them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

Eh, to be quite honest the game is best enjoyed offline. There's an option to play it in completely single-player mode, and it makes the game more enjoyable IMO. Rather than relying on a partner or two to beat a tough boss like Ornstein and Smough (two ridiculous bosses at once, that's Dark Souls for you), the joy of beating them just with your skill and your wit makes it all the more satisfying. Plus, you don't have to worry about people coming in who've been playing one character for years coming and taking all your souls that way Razz
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 am

Dark Souls is easily one of the best games I've ever played. Alone or with friends it is a total blast. Favorite armor set is easily Ornstein's armor from Dark Souls. Have played all three and beaten them. Great games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:35 am

Played the whole first Dark souls (sadly no DLC) offline because at the time I was a bum with no xbox live.....

As for Dark souls 2 I loved to play that online... the most frustrating game I couldn't stop playing.... and it only got harder. Who ever thought of this game is a sick man but well deserved my money. Sadly like all great things in life, they come to a crashing end.... for real my xbox fell over when I was turning it of and FUCKING RUINED MY DARK SOULS 2 COPY!!!!!! I have never been so mad at anything in my life I almost punted my sisters out of my house. then I almost cried... I got the bloody collector's edition and my copy is ruined........

With that being said Dark souls is a great game and never use a wired controller on a xbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls?   Dark Souls? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls?
Page 1 of 1