Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Leaving Dark Matter :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

Leaving Dark Matter :( Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Dark Matter :(   Leaving Dark Matter :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 pm

I will be stepping down from my position as operator. There is three reasons I will be stepping down from the server. The first reason is that I have been focusing on school a lot and have had no time to do my job as operator on the server. The second reason is that I will be starting baseball soon and want to focus on being the best I possible can. The third and final reason is that when I do have free time to play games I will be playing new games and games that I don't have to be active on. Such as non multiplayer games and games that are all about story modes. With me resigning this will give a chance for other players to try to get my position and get a more active operator. Although if I get some spare time I may stop on to the server to play with you guys again Very Happy. Well farewell dark matter I have had many great times playing on the server and id like to thank all staff and players for making my playing time on the server fun.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Dark Matter :(   Leaving Dark Matter :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Aww, sorry to see you go TGol. We could always reserve a spot for Operator for you if you want.

Either way, thanks for helping out the server. Feel free to drop by whenever you want/can. Good luck and stay out of prison.

- Best Wishes
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Dark Matter :(   Leaving Dark Matter :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Bye old partner! Make sure to visit once in a while. I mean come on, You got a life here! Very Happy Basketball! 1V1 ME BRO. If you live in Dallas TX..... Well, farewell and good luck in basketball. Next Jeremy Lin over here.  Basketball 

-Love,
            Hieu Pham  Sad  Sad  Sad

Last edited by hieupham1999 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Dark Matter :(   Leaving Dark Matter :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks but no thanks snack and I will stay out of prison I aint about that life lol and lol Hieu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Dark Matter :(   Leaving Dark Matter :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Dark Matter :(
Page 1 of 1