Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

A Cool little retarted idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

A Cool little retarted idea Empty
PostSubject: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:46 pm

So I Was thinking about things that darkmatter could do for "minigames" Like juggernaut. Maybe we could have purge night have snack or neekoless someone with great power supervise this (Yes you can play to) <3. But this will go on for about a 20-30 minutes and then it will stop and server goes to normal I think this would be fun for people to get the RDM out of their little devilish brains of theirs. *cough *cough EVERYONE *cough *cough. But that's not the point because for me atleast raiding and killing people for good reasons get a little boring and printer farming. But this event will be fun and [NO PROPKILL] that is the absolute #1 rule during this event I hope you consider this and read this thank you

"chicken cooking and out"
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Or we can set up a actual RP "RDM" War with actual RP reason...like...a Rebellion event or Zombie Apocalypse. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 am

Snackk wrote:
Or we can set up a actual RP "RDM" War with actual RP reason...like...a Rebellion event or Zombie Apocalypse. Just sayin'.
That Would Be Awesome Very Happy Thanks for looking at my idea
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 am

Shouldn't this be moved to the suggestions sections?

But I actually like this. Maybe we could try it out by having a mayor making it a law one time and see how the server responds to it so if it goes well we can implement it for real.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:45 am

This could be actually really fun. I like Snackk's appacalypse idea. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cool little retarted idea   A Cool little retarted idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cool little retarted idea
Page 1 of 1