Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Hacked on the server :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

Hacked on the server :(  Empty
PostSubject: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 am

So I joined the server about 10:30 Pacific Time and I got hacked he changed my steam account name Took over my character and froze me permanently. He also binded all my keys to say "VHN'LL Fix It @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" and jackalpeguin was on with him but he was fine and nothing happened to him so I assume jackal has something to do with this then I joined back the server was empty then Crazyhobo13 joined and chose my class then RDM'ED me then went through all the jobs after I got killed I cant respawn because the hacker binded my keys so it just says that message. I don't Know if he hacked his way to donator but after he used my class then switched to emzak's class so I don't know if it was emzak or what but im sad to say I cant come on dark matter for some time Sad when I just got founder so if anyone knows how I can fix this please post it below and help me out thank you

~chicken4676
Back to top Go down
Emzak7
Gold VIP
Emzak7

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:20 pm

I can defend for myself because i wasn't on at 10:30 this morning or last night. I was at work, i can also defend for jackalpenguin, he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't hack anybody or be affiliated with any or it.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 pm

I have heard from Knittler and Booh that there has been a Steam Hacking going around. Sorry that this happened to you chicken

That hobo guy is Gossamer who I kicked earlier for not following the rules

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a player's name)
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 pm

yes stay off of grays mod TF2 and all counter strike for today and tommorow
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:59 pm

(Tips For Chicken)Delete Garrysmod Completely And Re Install
Back to top Go down
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Thanks you guys for helping and Emzak i did not know if you did it i was seeing who was a witness if it was you and i said jackal penguin was on and he did not get hacked. But once again thank you so much for the help its really annoying i can't do anything

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked on the server :(    Hacked on the server :(  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacked on the server :(
Page 1 of 1