Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Abuse of Scratchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ggh79
User

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Name of admin/player: Scratchy

Which server is the abuser abusing on: DarkMatterRP

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : So i was playing on the server and a guy named Scratchy demoted me for killing a hitman who had a hit on me and then he kept trying to demote me repeating various times. Then he started to randomly votekick me (While admin was on) 6 or more times all within 4 minutes of each other then he kept trying to votekick me the whole time I was on the server. A lot of the time he would try to RDM me, I would walk down the street then he shot at me so I defended myself and killed him then he demoted me for RDM (which I did not). Then I later I would walk around the map and he would just RDM me and attempt to RDM me then he laughed at me cause he wasn't getting in trouble. I called an admin all of these times (Rayzer), he just said "Okay call me if he does it again". So I called him and he said the same exact thing, he was a cop and I ran in the PD because I was getting RDMed once more by Scratchy and Rayzer didn't even do anything even though I JUST spawned and ran in WHILE being shot right in front of him and he did nothing. Then Scratchy kept RDMing and finally Rayzer kicked ME from the server even though I had not done anything wrong. Hope this will make the server a better place without rulebreakers.

JJ79
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 pm

A lot of the time Rayzer didn't even respond to my calls.
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

This seems like i'm reporting Scratchy and Rayzer, they both weren't playing right but i'm still thinking about reporting Rayzer.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

I was informed on this. Rayzer did not answer the calls upon my request. He told me the situation, and I told my admins to NOT answer your admin calls. You guys have your little feud, and I see no point in having my admins intervene just to add fuel to the fire. Obviously you're both biased, stubborn that one or the other is righteous and a goody-two-shoes.

I personally am not going to intervene on this, mainly because zero evidence is provided, thereby causing any action to be taken as illogical, immoral, unjust, and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
ggh79
User

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:20 pm

I would like to make youtube videos one the server and that would help for evidence but I don't know what program to record with. Do you know any good programs?
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Request Close No Evidence At All
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Rayzer was on but he didn't feel like doing anything.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Abuse of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Scratchy   Abuse of Scratchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse of Scratchy
Page 1 of 1