Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The Probation of Scratchy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

The Probation of Scratchy Empty
PostSubject: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Scratchy has been place on probation for the following reasons: Abuse of powers/Hacking

With careful review of the the evidence submitted to me privately by members of our community, the higher staff and I have decided to place the following user on probation.

If you have any evidence supporting or disclaiming this set of actions, you are REQUIRED to submit in this topic for review. If you a caught withholding evidence supporting this, you will be PERMA BANNED By order of Snackk.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 pm

If you could maybe posts a few screenshots of me doing any of this that would be great.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 pm

And if this is when xray kicked me for hacking, xray did that to cheer up Mubbey so he wouldn't go on a prop killing spree. I wasn't actually hacking.
Back to top Go down
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:23 am

"With careful review of the the evidence submitted to me PRIVATELY by members of our community, the higher staff and I have decided to place the following user on probation."

Sorry scrtachy this had to happen to you.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am

Well, keep in mind this isn't permanent. We're looking at the evidence and deciding whether or not he's REALLY done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:56 pm

I like scratchy as staff he is a very lay back kind of guy. And he is really fun to RP with I don't think he would do this stuff he is being accused of I think this was a one time thing if you did receive evidence I am not sure but still I think this should be left with a warning or something. But again I do not have a say in this I just want to see scratchy out of the heat zone.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Hacking/cheating in any way is a perma ban. No exceptions.

As for abuse, I'm assuming it was over a period of time, not just one instance of it.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm usually always with scratchy or other staff when I'm on darkRP and I have NEVER seen scratchy abuse his powers or hack of any kind. Even the one day we messed around on this unknown server he wasn't even hacking. I haven't heard of any member complaining about him abusing/hacking either. I think that the evidence you have of him hacking/abusing needs input from the community and scratchy himself. The victim should at least see the evidence. There cases where I have to bring someone and keep bringing them because they in away or fall and it would seem I'm abusing teleport which someone could easily take a screenshot and change it into their own story how " I kept bringing them to prevent them from raiding" which could result in a demote of my current position. And you could keep the user who submitted this evidence anonymous but I feel it is necessary to have the community everyone has established to help decide wether he is guilt or not just like every other abuse request. Maybe if or some odd reason you don't want to show it to the community show it to the staff member to have their opinion. Because 2-3 people isn't enough to decide to ban someone that spent years on the server and a lot of their money for something they potentially didn't do!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:10 am

I see what you're trying to say. I can assure you that we're attempting to manifest a fair situation for both parties, however there have been delays/obstacles that were not foreseen. I've been in the discussions on this topic, and have seen some evidence, that which I can personally validate some of that evidence. There was and always will be an investigation into the allegations prior to placing the designated user on probation. Everything happens for a reason. We don't want to randomly demote people, just as much as we don't want to randomly promote people. All I'm trying to say is that we're doing what we feel best, in the best way we can at the moment with the given situation/resources available to us. Do not believe we are intentionally targeting specific people due to hatred/discrimination, but we have standards that we must see to it that they come first, for the betterment of the community as a whole.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 am

I'll give this issue until Saturday for people to submit the appropriate evidence. If this evidence does not convincingly prove the user is guilty of their accusations, they will be placed back into the same position as was initially intended if they so desire.

Translation -

Sorry for the delay in this process. We're missing quite a bit of the higher-ups at the moment so we haven't really done anything about this to be honest. We'll hopefully resolve this by Saturday.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:07 am

This is just ridiculous. I don't understand why I can't defend myself, as in looking at the pictures and telling you guys if it was a misunderstanding. I have not once been informed of abuse in the past, and never hacked. The only time I was accused of hacking is when Mubbey was doing the 10 mil if you can raid me thing. He forgot to materialize his props so I killed him, then he said I was hacking. So xray kicked me, not because I was really hacking, but to cheer up Mubbey.

Edit: Whatever I have done, Vee has done. He said it himself. I asked some of the staff members what they think I have been doing wrong and they said, "I could have seen Cosmo, xray, or Vee getting put on probation, but not you." I am being completely honest.

Cheers,
Scratchy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Probation of Scratchy   The Probation of Scratchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Probation of Scratchy
Page 1 of 1