Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Money limit? Why?....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

Money limit? Why?....  Empty
PostSubject: Money limit? Why?....    Money limit? Why?....  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm

So as many of you know if you hit 2.5 mil you get reset. I don't know if this is still in affect but if it is just let me know and I'll take it down but I think there should be no limit ("we're all someday people we should be rich to -chicken4676"). I think it's fun being able to have a lot of money but I think you should have to get admin/mod permission and should not be able to buy nukes and orbitals cuz then..... Pure fried chicken. Smile But also some people want to see how rich they can be like me. I recently hit 1 mil and i think I had a joygasm but then I was like if I get 2 more million I could basically orbital all yall bums. But just a question/suggestion. (PS: Snackk I saw yo 9 mil <3 dad why) affraid 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Money limit? Why?....    Money limit? Why?....  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm

First of all it's 250 million. Nobody will ever get 250 million. There is no reason to have more than 60 million, so we made the limit just as an implied statement that we don't want inflation on the server.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: Money limit? Why?....    Money limit? Why?....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:16 am

Ok someone told me it was 2.50 mil sorry snackk
Back to top Go down
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: Money limit? Why?....    Money limit? Why?....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm

I have had more than 3 mill. And you know, why wouldn't you ask me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money limit? Why?....    Money limit? Why?....  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money limit? Why?....
Page 1 of 1