Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Real life money for In game money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

Real life money for In game money Empty
PostSubject: Real life money for In game money   Real life money for In game money I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi everyone, My name is BurntPotato and i was thinking of some ideas i had to improve the server, so basically what if someone wanted to have a good amount of money but didnt feel like mugging over and over or farming from printers or just in general wanted a quick and easy way to obtain a good amount of money, due to some prices from thier own wallet. I was thinking that, players should be able to donate to the server, in which a adminstrative staff member would give them thier bought consulation.

It goes like this, i think these would be some good prices considering some prices i rounded from the prices it cost to buy vip with in-game money.
Now vip was 55 million, so im thinking these are the buy rates.

5 dollars: 25,000,000
10 Dollars: 55,000,000
20 Dollars : 115,000,000

This would be without any VIP benefits to the character or anything, just the cash.

If you like my idea, or would like to give me some feed on it, change some ideas or even consider respond to me on the forum to this post to give me some feedback on what you think, or ill be in game as BurntPotato as well.

Thanks - BurntPotato rendeer 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Real life money for In game money   Real life money for In game money I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

I'll go ahead and move this to the Suggestions/Feedback forum.

Also, you do realize 55m will get you perma VIP on the server right? That's a $25 value right there. $10 would be extremely cheap.

Also, we do not spawn money here. Everything is legit. Nobody even has 25m yet. You can buy money, that's fine. Just know that none of it is spawned in.

There will NOT be an official server supported donation system that hands out In-Game currency to players. We believe this trade to be unfair and would undermine the morals/beliefs/standing of the server (Assuming the money is spawned).
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Real life money for In game money   Real life money for In game money I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:22 am

Understood, thanks for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life money for In game money   Real life money for In game money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life money for In game money
Page 1 of 1