Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Staff talk :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

Staff talk :)  Empty
PostSubject: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Ok so I've been playing on the server for 3 months and I'm sad to say but holy poop tons of people RDM/Self supply/prop kill/hack. And it's personally funny to watch but the kids who RDM/self supply break the rules basically. I kill thin trying to get them off the server because most of the Admins/Ops never go on. While this is only Human 2 people i see come on and actually help and reads my mind. Mubbey and fattless. There really cool guys and I think snackk should really promote them/grant them staff. While this is just a mix of ideas and server talk i know that this will be sealed instantly probably but I'm giving just a piece of thoughts. And as staff ranks go i personally think that a admin should sit or camp the new staff because some don't get the point of their responsibilities yet and I honestly think this might show them what their tasks will be. So basically (Baby staff in training). And 2 staff members that gets on my nerves I won't say names but if a admin will contact me that would be nice thanks
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Alright, first off, Mubbey and FattlessMoon are both already Operators.

Your talk of "baby staff in training" are basically operators.

We do try to monitor our staff, but mainly that is the role of the Head Admins, and Veedohhx and Nightmare both don't have enough +supports to get Head Admin, so we have a vacant spot.

If any staff is giving you any problems, please gather evidence and make a topic about it on our Report Abuse forums.

Thank you for your interest in helping the Dark Matter community!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Well technically I'm not an Operator, yet anyways, but I do have the most +Supports. So anytime you want to make we an Operator, I'd be happy to help with the problems chicken4676 any others are having.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Once you get 30 +supports then pm me. Good luck soldier.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Oh god... it begins now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff talk :)    Staff talk :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff talk :)
Page 1 of 1