Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit Empty
PostSubject: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 pm

What is going on I will be telling you the best ways to get out of an admin sit or to respond to admins. (Idea from snackk)

1st: Once you get dragged or teleported to the place you want to go, commit suicide, because how can you get in trouble if your dead.
2nd: If he does it once more, Listen to him talk and deny EVERTHING he says
3rd: When he teleports the victim(person you RDM,Propkill,etc) kill them on the spot so they can't speak
4th: then without hesitation, kill the admin you are with, how can they kick you if their dead.
5th: Go on a prop killing spree while saying in chat the Server sucks camel dick and the staff suck. Be sure to sound intimidating
6th: Have Fun! After you prop kill 6-8 people the Admins won't touch you, due to fear of dying, so you can roam the server with you head up!
If you follow these exact steps you are GUARENTEED to get out of an admin sit. For those who are not so smart, This will get you out, but will result in permaban and no unban application. Admins aren't scared, and if you RDM one, your screwed.

~Vith

Don't actually do this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Hold my beer, challenge accepted. I'll see you on the server tomorrow Vithnix...I hope you prepared your butthole.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:53 am

How to avoid getting banned or kicked from an admin sit! 100% effective!
1) Once you get teleported or brought to the location, wait patiently for the admin to say why you are there. It is wise to refrain from cursing.
2) Once he explains why you are there and asks you questions, be honest. Don't try to hide anything, because if your story doesn't match up, you'll be punished.
3) Do not interrupt the admin or try to speak over him.
4) If you are found guilty, apologize and give your reason of why you did it and say it will not happen again (Bonus points if you mean it)
5) The admin may go over the rules with you at that point, just listen and you will eventually be put down and you can continue to RP once again.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am

Looks like Snackk kept his word. Put me in a car and forced me to kill those innocent people! :3
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:36 am

Ok snackk, I'll see you there, and my buttholes as tight as a third graders bro. Good luck. And psyche that's the right way! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit   How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to talk your way out of an Admin Sit
Page 1 of 1