Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Mett Matts Abuse Please reade

Go down 
+6
RangeMeBlue
IonNova
xRAYZ3Rx
I am the nightmare
Veedohhx
warman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
warman
Founder
warman

Mett Matts Abuse Please reade Empty
PostSubject: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Ok so lately I'v been on and Mett Matt has been braking alot of rules and I have proof so here it is.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240379698 ( Fading door abuse, 3 in one room )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240379443 ( His duped ammo stash when we raided his base )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240122769 ( False advertisment Hes said you cant get 200k if you raid PD)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240122639 ( More false advertisment relating to the PD)

If you can see he has broken quiet a few rules and I think this should be delt with.
Please +/-, +, or - this post and let me hear you point of view please.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Warman, while i was looking at the fourth picture i saw someone asking for a unban. If you don't mind, can you send him a link to the forums so he can make a proper unban request?
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm

I look at the first 2 pictures its proof but its not proof that it was mett matts base or ammo. But it does seem that there is false advertisement, i have thinking about seeing if I could get a rule added about not being able to say "If you raid me you get 1 mill" its in my opinion failrp so I will see if i can get that added in the rules. Nextime try facing his props and having his name pop up so we know it is his base for sure.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Vee, I took care of it for you buddy. And I agree with I am the nightmare, you will see the name of the prop owner in red on left Warman.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh wait now i see the name they are mett matts props
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Yep Nightmare I was disapointed bcuz all he said is that you need to raid to get the 200k. And he has not been using appropriate language for a PG-13 Server.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:14 pm

For one, asking people to raid you is a douche move. It doesnt prove anything other than you are bored. And it is not RPing in anyway at all.

You would never shove money in a persons face and say "COME AND KILL ME BITCH"

You just dont do that....

Other than that, the 3 fading doors would only be slightly reasonable if all 3 were bound to the same key and keypad accordingly.... but that isnt fair either...

Duped ammo is a bug that, in the long run doesnt pose a huge OP risk, detrimental to anyone who dare assault you. You just simply never run out of ammo. Like the Double Barrel spawns with 60ish rounds. That is PLENTY for your purposes. But like the Famas spawns with 30 loaded and 30 unloaded. TWO rounds... and for those purposes you will NEED more ammo.

It is against the rules yes, but it doesnt really harm anyone.

`Ion
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Mett Matt has done a lot of things in my experience that seem abusive in ways. But I am mutual on this. Mett Matt has his high moments and low. I'll let you guys decide which he has more of.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:32 am

I agree with all but the dumped ammo one there is no proof that is his ammo
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 am

Knittler, the ammo is inside THEIR base, unless someone was a real asshole, snuck into that pretty fortified base undetected, risked getting caught with bugged ammo, setting up a player in hopes to get them in trouble, and sneak out undetected once more (all which is highly unlikely) then it is their ammo.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: MettMatt's Abuse   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 pm

I was on during the time of his abuse and i did happen to go to where he was and i saw that it was not him who took the bugged ammo inside. I personally asked him and he said he didnt do it, and i know for a fact he wasn't lying because he had no reason to lie to me because we had based together and everythimng like that before. So we do trust each other.
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm

therushingcamper1 wrote:
I was on during the time of his abuse and i did happen to go to where he was and i saw that it was not him who took the bugged ammo inside. I personally asked him and he said he didnt do it, and i know for a fact he wasn't lying because he had no reason to lie to me because we had based together and everythimng like that before. So we do trust each other.

Well that is not any proof it wasn't his, because you may be lying to us. Or maybe your not but either way he had duped ammo in hit base and didn't bother to call a admin.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Actually the rule is that if you possess duped ammo/glitched printers it will be considered yours.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: MettMatt's Abuse   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Warman and Snackk, I realize that the glitched ammo was inside his base. But there was a lot of people coming inside his base and then leaving. Someone could have just stashed it there because they didn't have a base and were trying to hide it. I will agree that it was technically inside his base, so he should receive some blame. But definitely not all of it.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 am

xRAYZ3Rx wrote:
Knittler, the ammo is inside THEIR base, unless someone was a real asshole, snuck into that pretty fortified base undetected, risked getting caught with bugged ammo, setting up a player in hopes to get them in trouble, and sneak out undetected once more (all which is highly unlikely) then it is their ammo.

there are no props indicating that is his base for all I know Warman made dumped ammo and put it in a different building there are a couple with the same interior
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Warman the were glitched and so the took them it is considered yours so th have not been exploiting or disobeying rules
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Rain wrote:
Warman the were glitched and so the took them it is considered yours so th have not been exploiting or disobeying rules

This post is from last month read before you comment

Request Close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mett Matts Abuse Please reade   Mett Matts Abuse Please reade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mett Matts Abuse Please reade
Page 1 of 1