Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! Empty
PostSubject: The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!   The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Maybe not compared to Gen, but for me the printers are alot!

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577890220576944318/409C14BB30E6147CBA3B82127A91EFD5D72E4C38/

We got these by Hieu making C.E.L.L and we all joined, and there was about 7 people and we had about 20 printers. Then when Hieu was gonna get off we took all the printers and went. Bought the max money printer limit for each printer and we are all VIP and had this huge mountain of printers not including the ones on the side. I just counted, we now have 56 total printers
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!   The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm

#fuckyourichpeople
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!   The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Well when me and my friends got off we dropped all of the 56 at the nightclub and adverted it. It was pretty awesome, plus I think I gave one to you Rayzer
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!   The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Naw man. I was Head Hunter and wasn't allowed to go above ground. I admittedly ran into the nightclub before to listen to deadmau5 in nightclub because colebropro was advertising he was playing music and I wanted to hear...
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!   The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The printers are too great for me. Cell Squad 2 Strong!
Page 1 of 1