Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

So here's an interesting thing about the server.

Go down 
+4
neekoless
FunK
_Genesis
FlyPiggyBanks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

So here's an interesting thing about the server. Empty
PostSubject: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 am

So hey guys wanna something cool?

I get proof on people that they cheat, rdm, or any other shit people are stupid to do because they think they wont get in trouble.

Funny part is i'm hated for it, mostly by a group that really doesn't go by a name but the members are
Genesis
Cosmo
Shark
Mubby

They are the general people in the group.

So I got Genesis for wallhacking and the best reason he came up with for wallhacking is "I was testing out an ESP"

I already got a few people to help me wipe the server from people like Genesis but apparently if you have to report a lot of people

then you are hated for it.

See people get this concept that if the admin don't do anything then the players who play think its fine to do it.

Then we have a whole mess of people RDMing and Wall Hacking, using aimbot and such.

See thats where I come in, the first time I came into the server instead of being treated nicely or at the very least treated with a little

bit of respect, I have been treated like I was an automatic troll, there were a few people who were nice, there were a lot of people just

acted like they had the right to be a giant dickhead. For example when I first came into the server I met Mubby and I introduced my self

and the first words out of his mouth were "Fuck Off" just plain rude. So I went about just playing the game and I prop climbed to look

through a window, just one prop climb, and that gets you banned permanently apparently.

I hope that this server cleans these people up because you will have to at some point.

You may have PermaBanned me but there will be more people like me who will not take playing on a server that allows cheaters,

aimbotters, RDMers, and a whole list I care not to name.

These people will try to get people like genesis banned because they deserve to be banned.

You can always PermaBan every person that does this but sooner or later you're server (If you do that) will just have people rdming

and not even caring for the rules playing on the server.

You wont have a DarkRP server you will just have a server where everyone comes to just break the rules.

Then people will start getting bored because what's roleplay without people?

After people will just leave your server thinking, "why do I play here it's so boring maybe I should just play where they enforce the rules".

Sooner or later, you're going to have to take action.
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 am

Goodnight Dad.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

I understand your concern, but we are not a professional business. We are merely a simple game server that wants players to have fun. We do not have these elaborate tools to detect all these client-side programs nor the means to check on every player at every moment in space and time.

That being said. I am looking into your ban and trying to figure out what went wrong and why it happened. Your ban will not be permanent, but may be a prolonged one if enough evidence is against you. Either way, it will be and should be a fair ban. You can argue and argue some more, but ocular and hard evidence are difficult to counter.

Regarding the propclimb, we are harsh and strict towards the new players, even for the minor things, because we want to keep the assholes out and filter the competent souls in. If you aren't serious and read the rules (Or at least have common sense) then you will be punished for it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 am

You say you want to keep it fun for players but what fun is it when a group of players that I mentioned just keep raiding everyone and have almost unlimited money and use hacks?

What kind of fun is that?
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:29 pm

We have lots of money because we printer farm there is no problem with that and they dont use hacks and they only people that get "rdmed" is us because we kill each other. Also the only cheating you talk about is genesis and mubby in the above post so i do not know why you include cosmo and shark in that list also i know you know im with them so if you wanted to try and put bad pr against us i dont know why you wouldn't put me with the alleged "cheaters" unless your too afraid. Also raiding is not against the rules and if you dont want to be raided make better bases or more hidden ones. Another thing is none of us use hacks.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:45 pm

I said a group that hates me, not a hacking one.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:23 pm

There's probably a reason why they hate you. But that's between you and them, not you and the server. As long as they're not breaking any of the rules, then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Thats the point they break alot of rules and i report them and then they hate me for that.
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 pm

No most people on the server hate you because you bitch and moan around every corner -.- You call RDM when it's not, you've prop climbed/block, failed RP on multiple occasions, and consistently try to get admins AND players into trouble. I'd of thought you would have read the rules by now sense you've been on the server for over a week now, but i guess your brain cant handle that kind of stimulation

When you sign onto the server, my first thought is: "Who's he gonna troll this time" because all you try to do is piss people off so u can snap a quick photo or a video like you did with loop. For those of us who knew him, He came to the server normally once a day, sold guns and generally had a good time with us, we even have a set up named the Loop setup. But when you joined the server he just so happened to become a troll and try to propkill? I think not, I think you did somthing to either A. piss him off via propkill or harassment, or B. You built in his base while he was afk.

Not to mention you even created a Youtube Channel to post EVERY abuse you find in ANY server

Dont forget to add me to your list because i hate trolls as much as the next guy

Last edited by Nisrous on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

^ Amen ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Wow you call me bitching but helllooooooooooo.......you call me a hypocrite but hellllloooooo

Nice well you guys enjoy your server im sure it will go down like most servers i've been on and FYI

i have been on alot of servers, that channel is just to post abuse that i find in scums like yourself's

like most of the servers i posted abuse on and that they hated me for it....well those servers went down.

the reason being is that you have this idea and conception that you know what. these guys are my friends, who cares if they did something wrong, who cares if they hack my server, its my server and ill let them,

well enjoy doing that you have a group a friends a list if you will where the people on that list is a "don't matter what they do, there friends"

servers that are like that just go down faster than my I.Q goes down reading your shit.

so go enjoy your server while you can because i know it will go down because people will see how much shit they get because someone else broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:50 pm

FlyPiggyBanks wrote:

it will go down because people will see how much shit they get because someone else broke the rules.

I agree with this 100%. It's all very true. So that's why you've been getting all the shit, you broke the rules! This all makes sense now! Thanks for telling us what we already know.

Thanks Captain Obvious, now get the fuck out of here. Your argument is like trying to staple pure jello to a freaken tree. I would like to pity you, but in America, we only feel sorry for men.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 am

Good thing I don't live in your backwards ass america, unlike you I live in russia and even with putin its still better than obama.

Oh yeah I forgot, in amercia there lives a bunch of pussys stuffing there faces living off of welfare,
in russia we live these hardships unlike you fat-ass

#burned
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 am

That would be a good burn if it made sense. Also if it were real.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Well is'nt that all kinds of fucked up
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 pm

I think hes trying to make another 'murica joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here's an interesting thing about the server.   So here's an interesting thing about the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here's an interesting thing about the server.
Page 1 of 1