Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Banned for an invalid reason.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donut
User
Donut

Banned for an invalid reason. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for an invalid reason.   Banned for an invalid reason. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:39 pm

An admin sold my base for no reason, someone claimed I was propblocking my whole base off, but I had 1 entrance open. They claimed metagaming because before I died in a raid, I "Called" my friend in game, and told him they are gonna take his printer, and kill me. Their reason to claim that was that the generation on the game has no phones yet, while there happen to be force fields? Also, they say you are not allowed to open your fading door to stop a raider, which doesn't make any sense. I ended up just opening the doors, and letting them all in, but when I did that, they got mad, and banned me, Idk if it was a ban, but it just happen. Reason: Go read the rules.
Also, the admin gave his friend a shotgun after I killed the guy for trying to raid me. I didn't nlr though.

Also, I don't wanna be banned when I buy my Gold VIP   Sad 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Banned for an invalid reason.   Banned for an invalid reason. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Donut wrote:
An admin sold my base for no reason, someone claimed I was propblocking my whole base off, but I had 1 entrance open. They claimed metagaming because before I died in a raid, I "Called" my friend in game, and told him they are gonna take his printer, and kill me. Their reason to claim that was that the generation on the game has no phones yet, while there happen to be force fields? Also, they say you are not allowed to open your fading door to stop a raider, which doesn't make any sense. I ended up just opening the doors, and letting them all in, but when I did that, they got mad, and banned me, Idk if it was a ban, but it just happen. Reason: Go read the rules.
Also, the admin gave his friend a shotgun after I killed the guy for trying to raid me. I didn't nlr though.

Also, I don't wanna be banned when I buy my Gold VIP   Sad 

That doesn't sound like one of our admins at all. Also, only super admins can spawn weapons (Assuming he spawned the gun), so it would either have to be either me or nick.

Please edit your topic with the proper template. This would help this process a lot easier.

I realize your concern regarding being banned when/after buying GoldVIP, however, please note, we are not trying to steal/take your money, but we will enforce the rules. No lee-way or exceptions will be made for donators (Or even Staff Members for that matter).

I can't help you or anything without the proper template as that provides all the necessary information I need to take action on this matter. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Banned for an invalid reason.   Banned for an invalid reason. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

You never got banned, you got kicked. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Donut
User
Donut

PostSubject: Re: Banned for an invalid reason.   Banned for an invalid reason. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:23 pm

I know, but when the kick causes my game to freeze, I come back and it only tells you you were banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for an invalid reason.   Banned for an invalid reason. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for an invalid reason.
Page 1 of 1